ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enjoy Top Boston Attractions Without Charge With These Free Summer Activities Near Boston Hotels Lik
Total Articles: 20
Guests at Boston Park Plaza Hotel – A Boston Hotel will find many Boston Attractions and Activities to enjoy during a summer stay. Those who love to save money will find many free summer activities and the Boston Park Plaza Hotel has impressive special offers to help you save even more. View offer details >
Spend a Day at the Beach
Boston has some lovely beaches, so you don’t have to drive an hour to Cape Cod to enjoy swimming, sunning, and splashing. South Boston’s Carson Beach is one option. It is adjacent to Castle Island with its playgrounds, historic fort, and Sullivan’s ice cream and hot dog stand just a few steps away.
Explore the Freedom Trail
A guided tour along the Freedom Trail is not free, but if you opt for the self-guided tour, you can explore the Freedom Trail free of charge. Stop by 16 historic sites, such as the USS Constitution, as you make your way along the red brick trail.
Watch Free Family Movies
During the summer, free movies are shown in the South Garden of the Prudential Center. The movies are family-friendly, so it’s a great chance to pull up a blanket, bring some snacks, and make some memories with the whole family!
Enjoy Free Fun Fridays
What if you could visit some of the top Boston Attractions without paying an admission fee? That is exactly what you can do thanks to Free Fun Fridays. Each Friday during the summer months, various Attractions in Boston offer free admission. Some of the participants are Franklin Park Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, and many others.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City – just yards from Boston Common, America’s oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,054 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler’s Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
When you visit Boston, choose Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel located close to Boston Back Bay and Boston Common Park.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - call toll free: 800.225.2008
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotel with personal Guest Service. Reservations: 888-225-2008. For more information please visit: - www.bostonparkplaza.com
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara