ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Cloud Security Remains Top Concern For Chief Information Officers
Total Articles: 35
Cloud computing is a major disruptive technology that has influenced thousands of businesses of all scales, in all sectors. Cloud computing has provided enterprises with cheaper costs, quicker deployment, and efficient accessibility features. However, given the benefits, the threats loom large. There is significant misunderstanding on how privacy and security is dealt with files in the cloud. Furthermore, given the recent rise in cyber attacks, and other scandals – its evident as to how hard it is to control data privacy and security. Fortunately, nowadays there is a whole arsenal of cutting edge security tools companies can leverage to prevent horrible data leaks and breaches.
Chief Information Officers constantly cite cloud security as one of their top and foremost concerns. The reason behind this is the vast dearth of valuable assets and resources stored via cloud computing. According to Forgepoint Partners research analyst Ravi Desai, “In light of the recent advancements in cloud technology and adoption, chief information officers and information technology teams should place more emphasis on ensuring appropriate Cloud Security measures. This approach to security in the cloud should include visibility tools, data encryption, and other cutting edge tools.”
Insider threats can often be the most malevolent type of threats. With all the golden eggs in one location – the cloud, cyber attackers and hackers can have a joyous celebration upon cracking the weak defenses of unprepared enterprises. Furthermore, there is in many cases, less importance placed in data monitoring tools. There should be more monitoring technologies leveraged to track quantity of data transfers, by individual in order to track down malicious employees or inside threats before it is too late! Without appropriate software and tools to monitor cloud transfers and ensure cloud security, hackers, cyber criminals, or even spies from within can access highly sensitive information and transfer it over the cloud, with often no or trivial levels of discovery. According to Kensington Associates security analyst George Ross, “Without the employment of cloud monitoring programs, it is extremely difficult to even pick up a trace of a cloud breach or data leak. Its can be devastating to remain in the dark in this fashion. Therefore, its important enterprises today explore cloud monitoring tool options exhaustively”.
Unfortunately, the issue of cloud security seems to only pop up in decision makers mind when it is often too late. Instead of dismissing this core topic of security, its important that information technology teams prepare appropriately for such disasters. If a given enterprise or organization’s information is deemed confidential or sensitive, it’s crucial they employ best data protection practices on it.
In summary, a well-planned approach to cloud security can help prevent data leaks or breaches from not only hackers or cyber criminals, but also threats from the inside. If a breach were to occur, encryption is important, so your day-to-day operations can continue – providing no huge halts or obstacles for your enterprise. cloud security is crucial for organizations for today’s modern era excel without any speed bumps along the way.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality