ALL >> Business >> View Article
Co2 Incubators - Co2 Incubator Principle - Use Of Co2 Incubator - Incubator Co2
Total Articles: 12
The CO2 Incubator is the heart of any IVF Laboratory. This is the place where all embryos live and grow before they go back to their mother’s uterus. Incubator is a temporary home for in vitro fertilization embryos before they are put in the uterus to (hopefully) continue life and grow. CO2 incubators are widely used in scientific research to grow and maintain cell cultures. Typical fields of application of CO2 Incubators include tissue engineering, in vitro fertilization, neuroscience, cancer research, stem cell research, regenerative medicine, and other mammalian cell research.
Shivani Scientific Industries (P) Ltd. is highly focused company in Assisted Reproductive Technologies and Bio-Medical Equipments with proven track record of over 42 years. Shivani has contributed into development of ART field in India significantly. We supply complete range of IVF laboratory consumables and IVf laboratory equipment such as laminar flow work stations, anti-vibration tables, temperature controlled equipment, CO2 Incubators and air filtration equipment. We represent 26 International Companies into India. We also have our own Fornax range of innovative IVF products which are exported to more than 30 countries. We specialises in providing Turnkey Project Services for setting up of IVF Labs, OT rooms, ICU, CCU, NICU complying to various regulatory standards. We have recently started a new Division for IVF equipments and consumables which brings world class products such as Thermo Scientific Heracell I series CO2 incubator into India. Amongst other brands are NUNC, MTG, Fornax, purten & graf, Merck, GMS, Bluestar, RI consumables and others.
CO2 Incubators are developed in conjunction with physicians and scientists specifically for use in IVF-laboratories. Co2 provides the ideal In Vitro environment. CO2 Incubator is precision scientific equipment, which creates and maintains a healthy atmosphere to maintain the right environment for the embryos. It automatically maintains an atmosphere of 5% CO2 (to maintain pH) and a temperature of 37 C ( your body temperature). The incubator allows us to mimic the conditions embryos encounter in vivo - in fallopian tubes and uterus. The incubator is connected to a CO2 cylinder, which pumps in CO2 gas. The CO2 and temperature are calibrated daily, to ensure the incubator is functioning properly. So CO2 Incubators play an important role in the IVF Lab and in the success of ivf treatment for any fertility clinic.
IVF procedures demand accurate temperature and CO2 levels, quick and convenient incubator access within a work station and fast recovery after the door is opened. Thermo Scientific Heracell I series CO2 incubators are being marketed by Shivani Industries for use in IVF laboratories. The cultures prepared are valuable and often irreplaceable. Surround them with an environment you can trust. Thermo Scientific™ CO2 incubators deliver everything you need to achieve your cell culturing goals. The incubators have proven contamination prevention technology, growth optimizing solutions supporting applications flexibility and user friendly designs simplifying operation and data collection.
Haracell incubators aims at giving ultimate optimized cell growth. HERAcell I series CO2 Incubators provide the ideal in vitro environment, clean, reliable and easy to use, protecting your valuable gamets while optimising cell growth. It offers a range of innovative features such as high quality sensors, highly efficient fan assisted conviction, patended humidity system for faster recovery rates and iCAN touch screen which improves your visibility and control of important Incubator information helping you to achieve your culturing goals. This model is supplied with 3 Gas Tight inner doors (3 inner door for segment acces) so that internal atmosphere is not disturbed. The salient features of this incubator which makes it different and best from others include
1) Electro polished stainless steel interior with 5.3 cu. ft. chamber capacity
2) Thermo Scientific iCAN touchscreen places total control and complete information at your fingertips
3) 90°C moist heat decontamination function allows total contamination control, without removing sensors
4) Choice of TC or IR CO2 control to meet your applications needs
5) Convenient dual stack configurations on caster-mounted stands double useful capacity and save valuable lab space
6) Unique pan-less humidity water reservoir provides faster humidity recovery, promoting improved cell growth
Thermo Scientific Heracell i CO2 incubator feature innovative ContraCon moist heat decontamination technology that ensures worry-free cleaning and operation. These incubators are designed to provide optimal growth conditions and deliver superior parameter recovery rates.
Protect valuable samples while optimizing cell growth. Thermo Scientific™ Heracell™ 150i and 240i CO2 Incubators with Stainless-Steel Chambers provide the ideal in-vitro environment. They are available in two convenient sizes: 150L (5.3cu ft) and 240L (8.5cu ft) and in non-corrosive stainless steel or 100% pure antimicrobial copper. Thermo Scientific™ Heracell™ 150i and 240i CO2 Incubators with Stainless-Steel Chambers provide the ideal in-vitro environment. Clean, reliable and easy to use, they feature fast recovery characteristics and a convenient touchscreen user-interface protecting your valuable samples while optimizing cell growth.
Shivani Scientific Industries is dedicated to serve all infertility and fertility clinics with latest ART technology and equipment’s. We provide complete assistance in setting up IVF Lab and equipment’s. The team members of Shivani are always there to help you and give you training in the field of ART technology and in the use of ART equipment’s. You are Welcome to the world of Shivani Scientific where end to end solutions are provided for enabling life through technology at http://www.shivaniivf.com or at http://www.shivaniivf.com/brandwise/brandwise.php?val=36#rgt. You can contact us on 91 22 2896 1768 to inquire about any IVF laboratory equipments and consumables.
Call us to know all about Co2 incubators- co2 meter - co2 incubator price - co2 cell culture - Co2 incubators - co2 incubator principle - use of co2 incubator - incubator co2 - Co2 incubator uses - binder co2 incubator - air jacketed co2 incubator.
Business Articles1. A Simplified Way Of Registering Trademark In China
Author: Vincent Qin
2. Starter Culture Market Size, Share, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025 By Credenc
Author: Chris Smith
3. The Various Types Of Water Pumps Available
Author: Gbenga Kukler
4. Five Ideas For Publishers To Help Their Advertisers
5. Webrtc Market Size, Share, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025 By Credence Researc
Author: Chris Smith
6. Medicine Degree From The University
7. Travel Agency In Africa – It’s Time To Receive Customized And Budget Friendly African Holiday Packag
Author: Sandy Russell
8. Avail Customs Broker Us Border Services For Smooth And Speedy Transit Of Your Goods At The Us Ports
9. Food Containers Market Size, Share, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025 By Credenc
Author: Chris Smith
10. Denied Party Screening – The Toughest Measures You Can Take
Author: Fred Danny
11. Heart Valve Devices Market Size, Share, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025 By Cre
Author: Chris Smith
12. Grants Pass Eye Lash Extensions
13. Top 5 Cleaning And Maintenance Tips For Commercial Kitchen Equipments
Author: Meenakshi Jain
14. Key To Purchasing Some Of The Best Seneca Sc Homes For Sale By The Lake
Author: Joseph Atkins
15. Chia Seeds Market Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025 By Credence Research
Author: Chris Smith