ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Protecting Your Site And Your Profits With Website Monitoring Service
Total Articles: 8
The world of ecommerce has become quite cutthroat in our modern age. While you may have something unique to offer, so do your competitors and those competitors will stop at nothing to get the majority of the market share?
As competition has heated up amongst online businesses, consumers are demanding more and more from the sites that they patronize. If your pages aren't loading fast enough, your customers will go to a competitor. If your site experiences downtime, your customers will go to a competitor. If your site isn't performing up to your customers' expectations in any way whatsoever, they will go to a competitor. Knowing this, you have to make sure you have every advantage possible when it comes to retaining your customer base. That means employing a website monitoring service to protect your site and your profits.
What Does a Website Monitor Do and How Does it Protect Your Business?
When you utilize a website monitoring service the service checks your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at intervals that are set by you. If you want your site checked every minute of the day, the service will make sure that every 60 seconds your site is checked to ensure that your site is online and that all pages are loading and functioning properly. If there is a problem with your site, such as a page that isn't functioning properly or a complete site outage, the service notifies you.
How you are notified of an outage depends on which website monitoring service you subscribe to. Some services only notify you via email, which doesn't really do you any good if your email server is down as well. Quality website monitoring services will notify you via email, text message, and phone when something goes awry with your site. When the service notifies you that something is wrong with your site, you can take measures to correct the problem immediately, mitigating any damage that the issue may have caused and ensuring the situation doesn't result in an excess of lost customers and sales.
Minimizing Downtime and Damage
Of course, knowing something is wrong with your site so you can fix it and keep your customers coming back to your site is just one benefit of knowing about downtime the moment it occurs. A website monitoring service also helps ensure that you don't lose any more sales than you have to. Every minute of downtime can equate to lost sales. The sooner you are notified of an outage, the sooner your site's sales can resume. This could mean a savings of thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars in sales that would have been lost had the website monitor not notified you of the downtime.
Remember, the purpose of your business is to be profitable. If your site isn't up, you aren't making profits. In fact, downtime and performance issues can actually be the downfall of your business over time. A quality website monitoring service will ensure that website outages, downtime, and performance issues have a minimal impact on your business's success.
http://www.alertra.com is a leading provider of website monitoring and alerting services. We monitor the availability and performance of Internet-connected devices. As part of our website monitoring service, we provide timely alert notifications and access to detailed reporting. We offer monitoring service to all sizes of businesses right from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat