ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Skyhigh Cloudtrust Reaches New HeightsBy Expert Author: AdamChriss
When Creative Artists Agency CIO Michael Keithley discovered that there were 60 collaboration cloud services in use across his organization, he knew that something had to be done. After all, many of these services potentially store sensitive data and put the organization at risk. And with so many services in use, these services impeded the one benefit they set out to deliver – to improve collaboration.
After analyzing the Skyhigh CloudTrust™ rating of each service and the popularity of each service with employees, Keithley decided to standardize on one collaboration option that was rated both enterprise-ready and the employee favorite.
We created the CloudTrust program to enable this exact use-case. We’ve heard from customers that evaluating just one Cloud Security services controls used to take weeks or months to accomplish (and up to $20,000 per service). Now it takes IT just minutes to determine the risk rating of over 6,000 cloud services, and they are armed with the information needed to have a data-driven security discussion with their business units.
Rapid adoption indicates need for objective data
We’ve hit another milestone in our quest to support the cloud adoption lifecycle for our customers. Today, we announced that since the inception of the Skyhigh CloudTrust Program back in January 2014, we have added more than 50 enterprise-ready Cloud Security service providers (CSPs) to our list.
More than 30 categories are represented in the program including Business Intelligence, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Storage, Collaboration, Customer Relationship Management, Development, eCommerce, Finance, Human Resources, IT Services, Legal, Marketing, Networking, and Service Desk and Support.
The Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready™ seal is awarded only to those cloud service providers that fully satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices, and legal protection. The Skyhigh CloudTrust Program is an objective, comprehensive, and free evaluation program available to all cloud service providers including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS providers.
Adam Chriss, a proud contributing author and a freelance writer with interests in various subjects and writes articles on several subjects including Cloud Technology, Cloud Security, Cloud Data Security, Cloud Encryption etc,.
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
2. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
3. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
4. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
5. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
6. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
7. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
8. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
9. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold
10. Find The Best Eso Gold Online
11. Online Gaming Gold Services At Your Convenience
12. Discover The Best Adena Buy Online
13. Buy And Sell Eso Gold Today
14. Buy And Sell Virtual Gaming Items On Online Today
15. Meet The Professional Gaming Virtual Goods Seller