ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Skyhigh Cloudtrust Reaches New Heights
Total Articles: 54
When Creative Artists Agency CIO Michael Keithley discovered that there were 60 collaboration cloud services in use across his organization, he knew that something had to be done. After all, many of these services potentially store sensitive data and put the organization at risk. And with so many services in use, these services impeded the one benefit they set out to deliver – to improve collaboration.
After analyzing the Skyhigh CloudTrust™ rating of each service and the popularity of each service with employees, Keithley decided to standardize on one collaboration option that was rated both enterprise-ready and the employee favorite.
We created the CloudTrust program to enable this exact use-case. We’ve heard from customers that evaluating just one Cloud Security services controls used to take weeks or months to accomplish (and up to $20,000 per service). Now it takes IT just minutes to determine the risk rating of over 6,000 cloud services, and they are armed with the information needed to have a data-driven security discussion with their business units.
Rapid adoption indicates need for objective data
We’ve hit another milestone in our quest to support the cloud adoption lifecycle for our customers. Today, we announced that since the inception of the Skyhigh CloudTrust Program back in January 2014, we have added more than 50 enterprise-ready Cloud Security service providers (CSPs) to our list.
More than 30 categories are represented in the program including Business Intelligence, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Storage, Collaboration, Customer Relationship Management, Development, eCommerce, Finance, Human Resources, IT Services, Legal, Marketing, Networking, and Service Desk and Support.
The Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready™ seal is awarded only to those cloud service providers that fully satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices, and legal protection. The Skyhigh CloudTrust Program is an objective, comprehensive, and free evaluation program available to all cloud service providers including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS providers.
Adam Chriss, a proud contributing author and a freelance writer with interests in various subjects and writes articles on several subjects including Cloud Technology, Cloud Security, Cloud Data Security, Cloud Encryption etc,.
Computers Articles1. Brilliant Offers Pick To Voice Warehouse System
Author: brilliant info
2. Explaining The It Managed Services & Projects And It’s Outsourcing
Author: Jon Murren
3. How To Secure Your Online Banking With Mcafee?
4. How To Install Webroot Antivirus From Cd
5. The Online Project Management Tools Offer Best Support To Manage Projects More Efficiently
6. Why Should You Use Cross-references In A Document In Ms-word 2016?
Author: Maria Williams
7. Virus Removal For Android Devices Made Easy
Author: Webroot Safecom
8. How To Fix Webroot Antivirus Problems
Author: Webroot Antivirus Software
9. How To: Toshiba Laptop Virus Removal | Call+1 (888) 784-9316 Care Number 24/7 Helpline
Author: Toshiba Support
10. How To Enhance The Battery Life Of The Linux Laptops
Author: Pearl Lamey
11. Prerequisites To Join Web Designing Training Institutes
Author: satish prajapati
12. Contact Mac Data Recovery Milwaukee To Get The Job Done Without Any Doubt
13. Why Does Dell Laptop Not Shutdown Completely In Windows 10?
14. What Are The 10 Best Antivirus Software Programs For 2018?
15. All About The Boom Of Social Media Apps!
Author: Alex Forsyth