ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Tips For Selecting A Web Hosting Service
Total Articles: 110
Before starting any e-business, there are some questions that have to be answered.
Which is the best good web host for a business site?
What harms are caused by bad or wrong web host?
In all types of web host services, which is the best one for the business?
So, when it comes on selecting a host for your website, keep in mind that web host is just like your business partner.
Some tips for choosing a right web hosting provider are:
• Understanding the service - There are many types of hosting services available and it is important to understand the difference among them. Distinct services like shared, collocated, managed and unmanaged dedicated hosting are available and choosing the right one for the business is crucial.
• Uptime and Reliability - It is not possible to have 100% uptime, but you can find a host which guarantees minimum of 99.5% uptime. Web host with less uptime will lead to the loss of your visitors, income and business. So the server’s reliability should be checked. Even you can expect reliability on $1 hosting too.
• Support – It is important that the service which you have selected should provide timely customer support. Regular monitoring of server and network should be done by the provider. Customer support should not be on phone or email.
• Data Backup – Sometimes unforeseen happens, the services which provide back up of your files should be selected so that the website can be restored.
• Flexibility – There should be room to expand and grow on the host you choose. Many services offer you more space as your needs expand. You should examine your needs and the storage solutions provided by the host and have at least space to grow 20% within a year. The hosts which allow the easy upgrade of your plan in the future are best for a business. It includes increase of disk space, email accounts or more data traffic allowances.
• Data Transfer and Disk Space – Most of the websites require a small amount of disk space and space for email storage so when you pick a plan don’t cut short on disk space and data transfer. There should be room for growth and space to store emails and data and hence can exceed the bandwidth traffic allowances.
• Server Feature – Operating system, whether Linux or Windows will determine the type of plan you want to choose for your website.
Features that should be considered while choosing a host are:
Number of email aliases that includes in your plan
Availability of email forwarding
Setup of auto responders
Catch-all account feature
Access like POP3 and IMAP for checking mails on mobile
• Management Tools (control panel) – It is needed to manage the different aspects of web and your email accounts so the host which provide easy to use web based control panel should be selected.
• Price of Plan – There is great impact of web host provider on your business so the right choice should be made according to your site budget and needs. Currently, 1 dollar hosting is very popular and the best who are running a simple and small website.
In order to have a web host for your website here is the best source which will provide you the best services at affordable costs- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
2. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch
3. Web Hosting And Domain Name Registration In Bangalore
4. Why Do You Need The Best Web Hosting Services?
Author: Andrew Stevenson
5. Domain Name Registration In Bangalore - Mars Web
6. Prepping Up Your Website For Holiday Season
7. Why Are Cloud Servers In Demand?
8. Uncover Site Usability & Performance Issues With Monitoring Methods And Tools
9. Vps Hosting 101 – A Beginner’s Guide To Virtual Private Servers
Author: Bhushan Aher
10. Why Opencart Rules The Shopping Cart Development Arena
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Vertex Web Surf Canada |toronto Web Design | Canada
12. How To Cope Up With The Responsive Website?
13. Options For Hosting A Website - Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Ssd Hosting And Cloud Hosting
14. Top 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Websites Need Monitoring
15. Guide On Buying A Domain Name For Branding Your Business
Author: sumit gadre