ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Tips For Selecting A Web Hosting Service
Total Articles: 110
Before starting any e-business, there are some questions that have to be answered.
Which is the best good web host for a business site?
What harms are caused by bad or wrong web host?
In all types of web host services, which is the best one for the business?
So, when it comes on selecting a host for your website, keep in mind that web host is just like your business partner.
Some tips for choosing a right web hosting provider are:
• Understanding the service - There are many types of hosting services available and it is important to understand the difference among them. Distinct services like shared, collocated, managed and unmanaged dedicated hosting are available and choosing the right one for the business is crucial.
• Uptime and Reliability - It is not possible to have 100% uptime, but you can find a host which guarantees minimum of 99.5% uptime. Web host with less uptime will lead to the loss of your visitors, income and business. So the server’s reliability should be checked. Even you can expect reliability on $1 hosting too.
• Support – It is important that the service which you have selected should provide timely customer support. Regular monitoring of server and network should be done by the provider. Customer support should not be on phone or email.
• Data Backup – Sometimes unforeseen happens, the services which provide back up of your files should be selected so that the website can be restored.
• Flexibility – There should be room to expand and grow on the host you choose. Many services offer you more space as your needs expand. You should examine your needs and the storage solutions provided by the host and have at least space to grow 20% within a year. The hosts which allow the easy upgrade of your plan in the future are best for a business. It includes increase of disk space, email accounts or more data traffic allowances.
• Data Transfer and Disk Space – Most of the websites require a small amount of disk space and space for email storage so when you pick a plan don’t cut short on disk space and data transfer. There should be room for growth and space to store emails and data and hence can exceed the bandwidth traffic allowances.
• Server Feature – Operating system, whether Linux or Windows will determine the type of plan you want to choose for your website.
Features that should be considered while choosing a host are:
Number of email aliases that includes in your plan
Availability of email forwarding
Setup of auto responders
Catch-all account feature
Access like POP3 and IMAP for checking mails on mobile
• Management Tools (control panel) – It is needed to manage the different aspects of web and your email accounts so the host which provide easy to use web based control panel should be selected.
• Price of Plan – There is great impact of web host provider on your business so the right choice should be made according to your site budget and needs. Currently, 1 dollar hosting is very popular and the best who are running a simple and small website.
In order to have a web host for your website here is the best source which will provide you the best services at affordable costs- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. Word Press
Author: sai bhargav
2. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions In Singapore
3. Internet Marketing Tips - Follow The Tips And Succeed In Your Online Business
4. Cloud Hosting Provider - Provides Best Hosting Service At A Reasonable Cost
5. Why Extended Validation Certificate?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
6. Seo Company In Kakinada : Activities Performed By A Leading Company Prominere
7. Explanation Of Domain Validation Ssl Certificate
Author: Gaurav Maniar
8. What Type Of Web Monitoring Service Does Your Website Need?
9. Net Craft India Contact Details
10. Seo Expert: Importance Of A Talented Expert In The Seo Company
11. How To Be Prepared For Website Outage
12. How Website Downtime Affects Online Businesses
13. Monitor Your Website For Superior Site Performance
14. Quality Web Hosting And Preventing Downtime
Author: David Bowie
15. Advertisment, The Backbone Of Buisness