ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Pole Dancing Classes Redefining Health And Fitness
Total Articles: 1
Any physical activity is helpful for health. In fact, one should keep oneself engaged with some sort of physical exhaustion or the other, on a regular basis, to ensure a healthy and long life. According to the estimates, as put up by the World Health Organisation,
· Physical inactivity is the fourth leading risk factor that causes death worldwide
· No less than 3.2 million people die each year because if this and
· It is one of the major risk factors that lead to non communicable diseases (NCDs), like diabetes, cardiovascular ailments and cancer, etc.
In this backdrop, it is indeed assuring that pole dancing classes in Sydney are gaining increasing popularity, in the recent times. This is the latest trend that seems to have taken the entire society by the storm.
As such, the aspect of dancing along the pole is overwhelmingly beneficial on the health aspect. The string of advantages that this particular dance form provides, actually, covers contrasting aspects. Broadly, the art of dancing
· Contributes to muscular flexibility
· Effective in gaining muscular strength
· Provides excellent cardiovascular exercises and
· It is a great way to tone up body muscles, etc.
Degree of physical exhaustion that hardly half-an-hour session of this form of dancing provides is equivalent, to working out for hours, at stretch, in conventional gyms. Interestingly, this art of dancing is ideal for just anyone, irrespective of age and gender. This is the reason why pole dancing classes in Penrith is attended by a contrasting crowd, covering all possible age groups. It is indeed interesting to note, the severe stigma that was invariably linked to this dance form, because of its strip club origin, is now a matter of the past.
As such, the craze, for dancing along the pole, in the contemporary society, is steadily growing. In this circumstance, dancing studios are sprouting up, across the country in large numbers. Most of these training institutes provide excellent guidance to the learners, on mastering the skills that are relevant to dancing along the pole.
· Statistics reveal a 30-minute session of pole dancing is effective to burn out 110 to 120 calories.
· In fact, it is an effective way for females to make natural curvatures of their body more prominent.
High profile researches on Medicine confirm, acute physical exhaustion involving this dance form facilitates secretion of Endorphins and Serotonin hormones in the body. These hormones are helpful in boosting the feeling of euphoria. Thus, the art of the pole dancing is also effective in promoting mental health.
It is a great way to infuse higher degrees of self confidence in an individual. Considering the array of benefits that this particular form of dancing provides, it is most likely that its popularity is going to surge, with the passage of time.
Author bio: The author of this article, Dee Heath, is a pole dancing expert and Pilates reformer specialist, who runs highly popular pole dancing classes in Sydney,Australia. This apart, her pole dancing classes in Penrith, too, pulls a huge crowd. For further information on relevant topics, she recommends visiting poleates.com.au.
Fitness Articles1. Remedial Massage And The Way You Can Treat Muscle Injury At Home
Author: Holly Coane
2. Use Chinese Herbs If You Want To Try Out Alternate Medicine To Cure Yourself
Author: Seth Aslatt
3. How Can You Get That Toned And Curvy Body Like The Models You Always Wished For?
Author: Spencer Holden
4. Why Massage Is Known As A Powerful Therapy Since Ancient Days
Author: Leona Miller
5. Does Yoga Result In Possession?
Author: Louise Franklin
6. Tips For More Effective Cardio Workouts
7. Three Day Military Diet Menu Chart
8. Yoga Teacher Training Can Change Your Thinking Towards Leading Life
Author: Dave Woods
9. Why You Should Spare A Thought And Devote Your Life To Yin Yoga Ttc
Author: Dave Woods
10. Tips For Oily Skin Care
Author: Tejaswini D
11. Are You A Victim Of Sedentary Lifestyle? Here Is How To Stay Fit
Author: Steffen Lang
12. Buy Fit Body With Doctor Approved Weight Loss Supplements
Author: Weight Loss Supplements
13. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
14. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
15. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt