ALL >> Business >> View Article
Flow Meters – Their Different Varieties And Usage !
Total Articles: 2
An ultrasonic water meter is a device that allows one to measure the flow of water especially if one is dealing with waste water. As it is evident from the name, this device relies on the ultrasonic waves to detect the amount of water passed and the strength of its flow. Compared to the mechanical water meters (the conventional variety) this device is easy to maintain and does not require too much maintenance or care in order to function properly. The absence of moving parts plays a significant role as far as the maintenance is concerned.
On the other hand the magnetic flow meters works on the principle that when the liquid passes through the magnetic field they produce a high voltage that is in a proportionate ratio to their velocity, as such the device is quick to pick up the signal and then process it. Unlike the ultrasonic meter this device is perfect for measuring the dirty liquids including highly corrosive acids and water. However you cannot use it for distilled water or hydro carbons.
As it is a Non intrusive flow meter one can use the magnetic meter in a wide range of areas. Except gases this device can practically measure any kind of dirty and corrosive water. As they require low maintenance they are ideal for all those industrial companies that produce dirty water as a waste product.
In fact the Ultra Sonic heat meters also work on the ultrasonic logic and are another meter that requires very little maintenance and is quite easy to handle and operate.
With so many different varieties of flow meters in the market it often gets difficult to decide which is the best one that will meet all your requirements and needs. Don’t forget that there are several manufacturing companies that produce these items but all of them are not able to do justice. So it is important that you take into account certain factors so that you can be sure of which flow meter to select.
•What are you looking for? A handheld monitor or one that is fixed? A hand held monitor is always a better option because of its flexibility.
•Keep a track of the measurements from time to time to know the readings.
•What about the minimum and maximum rates of flow, process temperature and process pressure that the meter will have to measure? – This will determine which flow meter si the apt one.
•Do you want an analog device or a digital one? Digital ones are more accurate and hence more popular.
While it is extremely important to find the right flow meter you also need to know how to use it. Unless you are aware of it the device is rendered useless. So go the user’s manual properly to have a clear idea. In case you are still confused you can always ask the people in the store to show it to you. Make it a point to buy it from a reliable company so that the device will last for a long time to come.
Refer to: http://spiremt.com/ to check out the different types of flow meters like magnetic flow meters, Ultra Sonic heat meters, ultrasonic water meter, and Non intrusive flow meter.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining