ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Ifsc Code – Get Benefited With Internet Banking
Total Articles: 4
Nowadays, internet money transfer has become an integral part of many businesses in India and many of them are making payments through online for the products purchased or for services obtained. This mode of transferring funds is known as NEFT transfer in India, which means National Electronic Fund Transfer. This is identified as the safest and easiest mode to transfer funds. Also, the money transfer will happen quickly from 24-48 hours. All that should be provided by the individual transferring funds is the name of the account holder, the name of the bank and its IFSC code in which the receiver has an account and of course the individual’s account number is needed.
Here comes the question how to find the bank IFSC code of the receiver. Nowadays, generally receivers are aware of this number of their particular branch. But, when the person transferring the money has not received this detail from the receiver, he can use the bank IFSC code finder online. When the individual sending the funds has the details like the name of the bank, the state in which is located and the district in which it is located, he can easily find the bank IFSC code of the receiver.
In case the person to whom the funds should be sent is located in Mumbai and holds an account with ICICI, the sender can find ICICI Bank Mumbai IFSC code with the help of websites acting as the bank IFSC code finder. All he has to do is to select the name as ICICI Bank Ltd from the drop down menu present against the name and then in the state name category, he will have to select the appropriate state name and in this case, it is Maharashtra. Then, in the district name, he should select Mumbai. After these details are given, he will get a list of banks IFSC code along with address and phone number details. He should select the appropriate code to enter when the money is transferred to ICICI Mumbai. Even, if the individual is aware of the branch name, he can easily find the ICICI Bank Mumbai IFSC code without searching the one from the list.
Banks IFSC code is something important in India and without it, money cannot be transferred online. Online money transfer is the greatest facility provided to Indian people and the best thing about this method is that it's safe to handle.
Want to find bank ifsc code? IFSC code is having great importance in fund transfers. It plays a vital role in online and mobile banking for any transaction to be performed. To know more about bank wise IFSC codes list, Get more info on State bank of India ifsc code list, please visit us.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs