ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Essential Features In Your Car’s Security System
Total Articles: 19
Car thefts and vandalism is something that most car users face at some point or the other or at least has heard of it. This gives rise to a very important aspect- protecting your car. When buying a security system for your car, please make sure that it takes care of the following aspects-
1. Night Vision
Preferably the car video camera recorder should use infrared and have the capacity to record in dim light areas too. As most illegal activities happen in secluded and dark areas, and if you park your car in the open, then night vision is a critical requirement for you.
2. Parking Mode
It is best to have parking mode on the camera or video. If your car is damaged when it is parked somewhere then the camera will immediately start on its own and record the events for you to view later. If there is a need to claim insurance for any sort of damage, this will ensure that all necessary details are captured as reference and evidence.
If the surveillance system records videos too, it is better to have at least 720p resolution (1280×720 pixels). The recording in this resolution is HD. Most people today prefer full HD which is 1080p. That is a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel. In the case that there is a road rage, offensive driver or an unfortunate accident and you need to get the exact details for evidence; the HD recording helps you effortlessly.
4. Loop Recording:
A difficult problem faced is that the disc space runs out and the video might stop recording when you least expect it. Ensure that the car video camera recorder has loop recording. In this the camera over writes its oldest data with the latest recordings.
5. Date and Time:
In the case of theft or vandalism and you need to file your case with the police, then the date and time stamped on the video can be shown as evidence. Moreover, if there are recurrent events that take place in your neighbourhood, you will have it recorded in your car video camera recorder and can be viewed to see when it happens.
6. Discreet and Compact:
Always be ensure that it is not a bulky and a very obvious camera which will immediately alert people who look for it. The camera should be in a discreet position and also fit without any hassle in the car.
Robert Patterson is a professional author of Automotive Industry and loves to share useful information on car video and camera recorder.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona