ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Essential Features In Your Car’s Security System
Total Articles: 19
Car thefts and vandalism is something that most car users face at some point or the other or at least has heard of it. This gives rise to a very important aspect- protecting your car. When buying a security system for your car, please make sure that it takes care of the following aspects-
1. Night Vision
Preferably the car video camera recorder should use infrared and have the capacity to record in dim light areas too. As most illegal activities happen in secluded and dark areas, and if you park your car in the open, then night vision is a critical requirement for you.
2. Parking Mode
It is best to have parking mode on the camera or video. If your car is damaged when it is parked somewhere then the camera will immediately start on its own and record the events for you to view later. If there is a need to claim insurance for any sort of damage, this will ensure that all necessary details are captured as reference and evidence.
If the surveillance system records videos too, it is better to have at least 720p resolution (1280×720 pixels). The recording in this resolution is HD. Most people today prefer full HD which is 1080p. That is a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel. In the case that there is a road rage, offensive driver or an unfortunate accident and you need to get the exact details for evidence; the HD recording helps you effortlessly.
4. Loop Recording:
A difficult problem faced is that the disc space runs out and the video might stop recording when you least expect it. Ensure that the car video camera recorder has loop recording. In this the camera over writes its oldest data with the latest recordings.
5. Date and Time:
In the case of theft or vandalism and you need to file your case with the police, then the date and time stamped on the video can be shown as evidence. Moreover, if there are recurrent events that take place in your neighbourhood, you will have it recorded in your car video camera recorder and can be viewed to see when it happens.
6. Discreet and Compact:
Always be ensure that it is not a bulky and a very obvious camera which will immediately alert people who look for it. The camera should be in a discreet position and also fit without any hassle in the car.
Robert Patterson is a professional author of Automotive Industry and loves to share useful information on car video and camera recorder.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai