ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore Real India Through Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days
Total Articles: 36
India's most famous tour circuit Golden Triangle Tour can be completed in five days making this as an ideal tour plan for people who are short on time, your journey will begin from Delhi where you will come to know of Old and New Delhi and why it is called so, visit Delhi magnificent monument and dazzled by its amazing history, then head toward Agra, the city of Taj and finally proceed to the famous 'Pink City' Jaipur.
Arrive in Delhi, where out agency representative will greet you at airport and will take you a hotel where you can rest for the night after having dinner there. Your Golden Triangle Tour of five days will start from next day morning, you will meet your local guide who will accompany you throughout your journey giving insights about various historical monuments and if required assisting you in taking perfect pictures from best possible angle for a given site. Visit Delhi's Famous tourist sites like India Gate, the Mahatma Gandhi memorial site - Rajghat, India's largest stone tower – Qutub minar, built by the great Akbar the Red Fort, Lotus Temple, India's Parliament House, India's President House. You will be accompanied by an experienced guide who will help you make the most of your available time. Next after visiting some more sites at Delhi, you will proceed toward Agra at afternoon, as the next destination of your journey.
The journey to Agra takes approx four hours by road covering a distance of 200km. Your next visit of Golden Triangle Tour of five days starts with the famous, seventh wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, which is a beautiful palace built using only pure and white marble that presents an amazing magnificent view for tourist from all over the world. Built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal, took almost 17 years and 20,000 laborers. Your next day sightseeing of Agra includes visiting Agra Fort that constitutes many famous buildings all reflecting great architecture structure of Mughal Empire, it was built by Great Akbar during the region of Mughal Empire over Agra. See the most admired part of the Fort the Dewan-e-Am, hree the Emperor sat on his throne to hold the general meeting and the Dewan-e-Khas to handle foreign matters.
On fourth day of your Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days, your head to the famous Jaipur city, it is one of the oldest city in India. When traveling towards Jaipur, you will get to visit the famous 'Ghost City' Fatehpur Sikri. It was built by the great Emperor Akbar in complete red sandstone. On next day begin your tour of Jaipur with Amber Fort, see many royal apartments there, other sites to see visit in Jaipur are Hawa Mahal - the palace of winds, City Palace, Jantar Mantar - the astronomical building.
At the end of fifth day, you will transported back to Delhi after you have successfully completed your tour with many beautiful memories to take home with you. You will be transported to Delhi airport where you can catch your scheduled flight.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus