ALL >> Business >> View Article
Insulation Tester From Megger - Check Specifications
Total Articles: 38
Megger has been widely acknowledged for being the pioneer of insulating testing devices with over centuries of experience. Where today the qualities of electrical devices are seen degrading with little use in time, mostly due to insulation breakdown, it is for these testers that we tend to cope up with the failure. These testers apply a regulated DC voltage across the insulation and measure current flow through it applying ohm's law to calculate insulation resistance.
Megger has a considerable range of insulation test equipment of 5 &10 kV to choose from. All these Megger Insulation Testers provide the engineers and electricians versatility and quality like never before. And among such varieties of brilliantly crafted Insulation Testers, we bring you one such model of excellence - the Megger BM5200.
The Megger BM5200 tester is an instrument running on battery (Powered by eight 1.5 V IEC I.R6 (AA) cells), with both analogue and digital displays. The instrument works on three Insulation Resistance Test Modes, namely the Insulation mode, the Polarisation mode & the Variable Time Test modes. For capacitive test objects, the instrument is designed such that it automatically discharges through an internal resistor and indicate voltage across the terminals. The DC insulation tests are performed atfive effective test ranges namely 250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V & 5000V.Also one has the choice of choosing between AC and DC (including frequency) voltmeter functions. Further a Guard terminal is provided to shunt surface leakage currents.
SOME FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Compact, rugged insulation tester
• Easy operation and voltage range selection.
• AC and DC voltmeter
• User settable IR test timer
• Soft carry case for instrument and leads
• Quick start and full user guide.
• Design safety features include high voltage warning indicator, external voltage display after IR test, automatic discharge of reactive loads and test leads.
THE MEGGER INSULATOR TESTER SPECIFICATIONS:
The following Insulation Tester Specifications are valid at 20 degree Celsius.
• Insulation Range :100 kilo-ohm to 1 Terra-ohm
• Nominal test voltages: 250 V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V
• Insulation accuracy:Up to 1 GΩ: All ranges ±5% ±2 digits
Over 1 GΩ: 5000 V ±5% ±0.04% per GΩ;2500 V ±5% ±0.08% per GΩ;1000 V ±5% ±0.2% per GΩ;500 V ±5% ±0.4% per GΩ; 250 V ±5% ±0.8% per GΩ
• Terminal voltage accuracy :<1000 V 0...+10% of nominal test voltage ≥1000 V 0...+5% of nominal test voltage
• Short circuit current:1.4 mA ± 0.5 mA
• Maximum load capacitance:5 μF
• Voltmeter accuracy:3% ± 3 V
• Frequency measurement:45 Hz to 65 Hz
• Frequency accuracy:±2 Hz
• Voltage range:up to 600 V AC or DC
• Power supply:8 x LR6/AA batteries
• Battery life:5 hours @ 5 kV into 100 MΩ with AA Alkaline LR6
• Guard:2% error guarding 5 MΩ leakage on 100 MΩ load
• Operating temperature range:-20 ºC to +55 ºC
• Operating humidity:90% RH, 0 ºC to 40 ºC ,70% RH, 40 ºC to 55 ºC
• Storage temperature:-20 ºC to +65 ºC
• Insulation protection:IP40
• Maximum Altitude:2000 m.
• Safety Protection: Insulation Cat III 600 V
• EMC:The product conforms to IEC 61326
• Dimensions (W, H, D):220 mm x 115 mm x 163 mm
• Weight:1.45 kg
Thus, the Megger BM5200 is one such product that you cannot afford to miss. And with optimum quality as such, this product serves the purpose of its existence quite well, indeed!
Author is contributor writer for insulation tester measuring tools and here sharing best features of Megger Insulation Testers to all among the reader here.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev