ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Ruby Parts – Find Its Excellent Applications!
Total Articles: 93
Ruby is one of the excellent mineral varieties and has an amazing crystalline structure. Like Sapphire, even Ruby has its repeating units as Aluminium oxide. But what makes Sapphire turn into Ruby is because of its traces of Chromium. The color of Ruby generally is pink or dark rose. However the color can vary from pink to dark red depending upon the amount of proportion of Aluminium oxide and Chromium. The reason for why Ruby exhibits a pinkish shade is because of the element Chromium, which is found in traces. And the ruby stone gets costlier with respect to the proportion of chromium mixed up and hence the color range. Similar to Sapphire, Ruby stone has also amazing attributes. And this is the reason for why ruby stone stands high in its value and finds high level in many applications. Some important properties of Ruby are as mentioned below.
• High chemical stability.
• High wear resistance.
• High tolerance.
• High corrosion resistance.
• High scratch resistance.
• High level of hardness and many more.
Ruby stone is also known for its tolerance against extreme environmental conditions. Ruby stone is highly used in making Ruby ball lenses. These are lenses that are made from this precious stone, which is a repetitive composition of Aluminum oxide and Chromium. The reason for why Ruby ball lenses are so popular is because it has excellent optical transmission qualities. Not only that they find high level in a wide range of applications. The ability to handle and tackle very high thermal and environmental conditions is the reason for why many ball lenses are made of Ruby Stone. Applications where Ruby ball lenses made of Ruby stone are mentioned as follows.
• Fiber communication.
• Fiber Optic Connectors.
• Flow Meters.
• Laser measurement systems.
• Bar code Readers etc.
Some other applications of Ruby are Ruby orifices, Ruby nozzles, Ruby Jewels, Ruby Orifice, Ruby Insulator, Precision Orifice, Glass Ball Lens etc. Among these, Ruby orifices are mostly used in pneumatic regulators, water jet applications, ink jet applications, air jet systems and many more.
Ruby stone is also used for many other applications and finds its major importance in mechanical fields and medical applications. Parts made from Ruby stone have relatively higher life, when compared to other mineral parts. Since they can withstand high pressure and environmental shocks, they have proved to be an excellent material with which many applications can be made possible.
For more information on Low Tg Ball Lens visit our site - http://industrialtechnologies.net/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Broadnet Technologies - Meet Us At Mobile World Congress 2017
Author: Mr. Rabih Farah
2. 3d Printer- A Carrier Of Health Risking Elements
Author: Stuart Ting
3. 3 Things You Can Use Online Money Transfer Service For
Author: Amit Gaur
4. 5 Reasons Why Android Phones Are The Best Smartphone
Author: tanjni pache
5. Yoga Studio Software
Author: My Best Studio
6. Issues With Game Consoles And How To Fix Them
Author: Angel Smith
7. Get Your Blackberry Smartphone Repaired From A Reliable Repair Centre Uk
Author: Sara williams
8. Common Ps4 Repair Problems And Its Solutions
9. Best Iphone 5 Screen Repair Centre At Brighton
10. Boost Your Business With Latest Trends In Ios App Development
Author: Harold Vance
11. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
12. Trusted Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
13. What Are The Different Types Of Plug Sockets?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
14. Nasa’s Tryst With Vr
Author: Binda Shah
15. Purchase Hexagonal Boron Nitride To Use In Making Of Cosmetics
Author: Sukanya Pawar