ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Sapphire Parts – A Precious Mineral
Total Articles: 93
Our atmosphere consists of many elements and compounds. These elements and compounds play a very important role in our life and without some of these elements, we cannot even sustain in this world. There are many minerals like Sapphire, Ruby etc that plays an excellent role too. Taking the case of Sapphire, it is an oxide mineral that has excellent features. Sapphire is a mineral that consists of repeating unit of Aluminium oxide. Having the color shade of blue, it is also called as “Blue stone”. The color of Sapphire of course can vary depending upon the elements added to it. Suppose the element added is chromium, then it yields a new mineral called the ruby.
Sapphire possess a crystalline structure and hence used for many applications. What makes Sapphire outstanding is because of its wide range of properties. The main properties of Sapphire include high strength and hardness, and high chemical stability. Also Sapphire ball doesn’t change its properties and retains its characteristics even for severe environments.
One amazing positive of Sapphire is its high wear resistance and also Sapphire has the ability to withstand high temperature. Sapphire plays an amazing role in high tech applications. Sapphire Ball, Sapphire Window, Sapphire Jewel, Sapphire Tube, Sapphire Rods, Sapphire Nozzle are some applications where Sapphire is used mainly.
Taking one important application of Sapphire, Sapphire Ball lenses are lenses which have amazing optical transmission qualities. These lenses are widely used in applications like fiber communication, laser systems, flow meters, bar code readers etc and also mainly in biomedical applications. The amazing properties of Sapphire make it useful in making windows. Why Sapphire is used for making windows is because of its high scratch resistance property. And these windows are used in applications like Infra Red detectors, air monitors, view ports etc.
One extraordinary application of Sapphire is in its application in jewel making. This is because of its high corrosion and resistance property. Sapphire jewels are widely used nowadays because of these properties. They are most seen in necklaces and rings. Another application of Sapphire is Sapphire tubes, which find its application in spacers, laser surgeries, insulators etc. Sapphire nozzles are one special parts used in common. In water jet applications, these nozzles are used since they can accept high pressure and can handle rough environmental conditions. Sapphire also finds an awesome role in the field of Space technology and biomedical applications.
For more information on High index glass ball visit our site - http://industrialtechnologies.net/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff