ALL >> Business >> View Article
Free Samsung Battery Exchange
Total Articles: 22
As good as Samsung is as a manufacturer of portable devices, which I already evident with the features that they have packed in the Samsung Galaxy S4 which is their latest release. However, this does not mean that they are perfect and that is evident in the Samsung battery issues that consumers of the brand have been experiencing, although, this issue is common among smart phone users. So, you cannot say that they have been irresponsible.
On the other hand, these kinds of issues still does not sit well with most consumers, and some of them, be honest, are not very keen in understanding how difficult that is.
Samsung took another step into appeasing the users of their smart phones.
Initially, it should be known to most users that the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy S4 has been generally improved if you compare it to its predecessor, but issues continue to arise like rapid consumption of the battery’s life and there are times when the Lithium Ion battery swells large enough to push the back case of the smart phone to a point that it may break. Yes, this is common among phones which are not taken care of properly, but it is still an issue that needs to be addressed.
Again, Samsung is looking to appease their consumers, which is 30 percent of the entire consumers of their products, and are looking to make sure that it stays that way.
According to reports, Samsung are willing to replace the defective Samsung battery that you currently have and replace it with a newer and better version of itself. This is in line of making sure that their consumers have the best experience with the products that they make available in the market at the same time, to make sure that they remain loyal to the brand by making their experience better. Giving in to their demand is one of those, and hopefully it will pay off.
The question that remains here is how do you make the exchange?
According to Samsung, getting an exchange is very easy. They just need to bring their Samsung unit to the nearest Samsung service center and have them exchange your battery. Samsung is even making it better for all their customers by offering the Samsung battery exchange for free. Yes, you do not need to pay for the battery that you will be getting once you go to your nearest service centers. This is just one of the many ways that the company is looking to keep their consumers happy and make their experience with the brand better.
However, again, this may not solve the root of the problem, but it should always start with a temporary solution and trust that Samsung is looking into the problem very carefully. They are promising a better battery life for the next installment which they hope will last.
On the other hand, this issue can also be attributed to how a user takes care of their phone. At the end of the day, both sides may be answerable to the occurrence of the problem.
For more information please visit:
Samsung Mobile Battery
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.