ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
All About The New 2014 Mazda3
Total Articles: 4
The 2014 Mazda3 is just one of many in the auto business that has been upgraded to be more efficient in its fuel and create more interior room. It gets 30 miles per gallon in the city and 41 on the highway. The exterior is available in a wide variety of colors from Blue Reflex Mica to Liquid Silver Metallic. The interior is available in either black or a gray. The gray color is referred to as sand and all the seats are made of cloth material.
According to U.S. News, the 2014 Mazda3 currently ranks as number one out of 40 affordable cars. On average, it sells from over $17,000 to over $26,000. It has won two awards with U.S. News, the 2014 Best Compact Car for Money as well as the 2014 Best Compact Car and Best Hatchback for families.
Its upscale-like and sleek interior design gives a luxurious feeling. Another aspect that has made the 2014 Mazda3 the winner is, is its wide leg- and headroom with both its front- (head: 38.6 in, leg: 42.2 in.) and backseats (head: 37.5 in., leg: 35.8 in.). The driver’s seat can be adjusted to comfortably meet height needs and the rear seats can be folded down. The back also has the vehicle’s ventilation ducts. The front instrumentation includes a clock, a trip computer, a low fuel alert and a tachometer. The steering wheel also contains audio controls. It contains a smooth six-speed transmission with both auto and manual transmission. Both the front and the rear doors contain pockets. Cup holders are also located in the front and opening the trunk is controlled by remote.
For entertainment purposes, it contains four speakers, a USB connection, an AM/FM stereo system, an antenna and an MP3 auxiliary connection. It also comes with the option of a Bluetooth phone, a CD player, a head-up display, a rearview camera, keyless entry, a 7-inch touchscreen and many more.
Those who have test-driven the 2014 Mazda3 report that it’s “fun to drive”. It contains a very vigorous four-cylinder with a 2.0 L engine. Its averages at 155hp (horsepower) at 6,000rpm (revolution per minute). It has a fuel tank capacity of 13.2 gallons and is considered to be a front wheel drive. Its fuel capacity has been approved by the EPA and it is known for its smooth handling and sharp steering.
It also comes with a collision warning, blind spot monitoring and a very adaptive cruise control.
If you are looking for an affordable family car or something affordable that you will be able to simultaneously haul a lot of stuff around in, or commute to work with, the 2014 Mazda3 may be the one for you.
Moffatt’s Mazda is a full-service Mazda dealership in Barrie, ON. In addition to new Mazda cars, trucks & SUVs, we have fantastic parts & service specials. If you are searching for Mazda dealers in Barrie using the keywords Mazda MX-5 Miata dealers in Barrie ON or Mazda dealer near me, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point