ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Details About Tours Of The Demilitarised Zone Between North And South Korea
Total Articles: 4
You may have thought about visiting North or South Korea specifically to see the DMZ that exists. This remarkable line runs almost 155 miles between both the countries and is 2 kilometres from the Military Demarcation Line. It came into existence after a petition was signed in 1953. Of course you will find this place interesting as it has a low level of population and so has a vast natural environment for you to visit. For this reason the DMZ tour is quite famous here. You must however, enrol for this well in advance as there are a limited number of agencies and seats per tour.
A third tunnel
A third tunnel which links Seoul was discovered in 1978. This was based on information provided by a defector from North Korea. This large tunnel was used to accommodate almost thirty thousand men. It was ideal to attack Seoul from North Korea. The DMZ tour of the third tunnel is usually throughout the week except on Mondays. You will be taken to places like the point of Ax Murder, Freedom house and the Dorasan observatory.
Rules for the DMZ tour
DMZ is a prohibited area and has strict dress code rules. It is also important that you submit all your papers and documents in order to gain clearance for the tour. You will definitely require your passport for the tour. The entire tour spans almost eight hours in total and includes lunch at a Korean restaurant.
The USO tours also include seasonal tours like water rafting, river bugging, canoe and a full ski tour. The ski tours are of two types. One is for beginners and another for professionals. This is a full day tour which will include a guide, transportation which is pre-arranged and appropriate gear for skiing. At the end of it all you will also receive a drop off at Itaewon.
Accommodation at DMZ
There are plenty of hotels to stay at when you are the DMZ. USO DMZ tours usually use well known hotels within the price range of 162,000won to 600,000won a night. It is comfortable and provides you with all the amenities you and your fellow travellers require. It is best to book online to get the best available discounts. You can join your tour from the hotel in the morning and come back here to spend the night before you leave the nest morning.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family