ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Details About Tours Of The Demilitarised Zone Between North And South Korea
Total Articles: 4
You may have thought about visiting North or South Korea specifically to see the DMZ that exists. This remarkable line runs almost 155 miles between both the countries and is 2 kilometres from the Military Demarcation Line. It came into existence after a petition was signed in 1953. Of course you will find this place interesting as it has a low level of population and so has a vast natural environment for you to visit. For this reason the DMZ tour is quite famous here. You must however, enrol for this well in advance as there are a limited number of agencies and seats per tour.
A third tunnel
A third tunnel which links Seoul was discovered in 1978. This was based on information provided by a defector from North Korea. This large tunnel was used to accommodate almost thirty thousand men. It was ideal to attack Seoul from North Korea. The DMZ tour of the third tunnel is usually throughout the week except on Mondays. You will be taken to places like the point of Ax Murder, Freedom house and the Dorasan observatory.
Rules for the DMZ tour
DMZ is a prohibited area and has strict dress code rules. It is also important that you submit all your papers and documents in order to gain clearance for the tour. You will definitely require your passport for the tour. The entire tour spans almost eight hours in total and includes lunch at a Korean restaurant.
The USO tours also include seasonal tours like water rafting, river bugging, canoe and a full ski tour. The ski tours are of two types. One is for beginners and another for professionals. This is a full day tour which will include a guide, transportation which is pre-arranged and appropriate gear for skiing. At the end of it all you will also receive a drop off at Itaewon.
Accommodation at DMZ
There are plenty of hotels to stay at when you are the DMZ. USO DMZ tours usually use well known hotels within the price range of 162,000won to 600,000won a night. It is comfortable and provides you with all the amenities you and your fellow travellers require. It is best to book online to get the best available discounts. You can join your tour from the hotel in the morning and come back here to spend the night before you leave the nest morning.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson