ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour
Total Articles: 36
For tourist around the world who are planning to take a tour of India's well known sites through Golden Triangle Tour are recommended to do it in six days, you will get to spend quality time at each of the site that you visit and it is very unlikely that you will be short on time to visit a particular site. With six days tour you have the option of spending some extra quality time at your favorite site, take photos and make a memorable trip with your friends or your family.
On your arrival day you will be greeted by our agency representative at Delhi airport, they will take you to a luxury hotel where you can have the dinner and rest for the night. Early in the morning your tour guide will meets you and your tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi will begin. Delhi, capitol of India host many historical as well as political significant sites. Famous sites to visit while in Delhi includes Rajghat - Mahatma Gandhi famous memorial site, India Gate, Lotus Temple, The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India's President House. We will be providing you a well experienced tour guide so that you will have no trouble traveling in Delhi crowded routes and you reach your destination avoiding heavy traffic routes. Spend the next day sightseeing Delhi sites, you will also have time to shop around Delhi famous Counnaght Place market, on the third day you will proceed towards Agra.
Agra - the famous Taj city, is 200km from Delhi, and takes around four hours to reach by road. You can stop for some snack during travel since you will be riding towards Agra early in the morning. When you reach Agra you will be taken to a proper hotel where you can refresh and have some quality food. Afterwards your tour of Golden Triangle Tour in six days of Agra will begin with a visit to Taj Mahal - the marvelous white marble structure. Built by Shah Jahan for his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal, now it represents a symbol of never ending love. It took 20 years to built this beauty and approximate 1700 laborers. You will enough time on your hand to walk around and visit inside of it to see various Mughal architecture style cells and halls. The seventh wonder of the world creates an wonderful impression of its beauty touching the hearts of many travelers. Later visit Agra Fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, the fort constitutes many great buildings like Dewan-e-Khas, Dewan-e-Am as great meeting place of Emperor with his court to discuss on many important topics. Rest in a Agra Hotel and next day depart towards the famous 'Pink City' Jaipur.
On the fourth and fifth day of your Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days you will do sightseeing of Jaipur sites that includes Jantar Mantar - the famous astronomical structure, Amber Fort you can also enjoy elephant riding here, Hawa Mahal - the Palace Of Winds, Jai Singh Observatory. As your tour ends you will be transferred to Delhi on the sixth day, by then you would have experienced many of India's rich heritage and made lots of unforgiving memories to take home with you.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah