ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Bow Ties For Both Men And Women
Total Articles: 157
Farfallino is the Italian word for men’s bow ties. The bow ties are usually used worldwide as an alternative to the common neck ties that one uses. The bow ties are available either as ready to wear material or as a material that we have to tie around the neck in the form of a bow tie. The bow tie will be worn around the collar and they will be tied in such a manner that there forms to compact and symmetric loops at either ends.
These are also called as tie, butterfly ties, pappilons etc. Pappilon is a word of French origin. Usually white and black colored bow ties are worn during official meetings and parties. All shades of the bow ties are available in the market now. Designer bow ties are a highlight nowadays. Bow ties having stripes and various designs on it are now more preferred to the common single shaded bow ties.
Men usually wear these instead of the ordinary neck ties. They are normally worn by the university professors, doctors, politicians etc. The bow ties have also been a part of the female business attire together with short skirts and all. Female lawyers and those who are a part of the corporate world make use of the bow ties.
The bow tie is tied as we normally tie a shoe lace. Bow ties came into existence since 1600s and are still relevant in most of the western countries like Europe, USA, and South America etc. and also in some parts of the Asian continent. There are three types of bow ties designed so far. They are
• Clip on
The pre-tied and the clip on bow ties are normally used by children. Men usually opt for a self-tie. One particular fact that must be always remembered while selecting a bow tie is that the width of the bow tie must not exceed the width of the face of the person who is wearing it. Different kinds of fabrics are used for manufacturing bowties. Cotton and silk are the best used. A combination of silk and wool are also used in some bowties. The patterns and the designs used in a bowtie are normally picked so that it normally matches any kind of attire. Care must be taken so that the color of your bowtie matches with the color of the dress you are wearing.
For more information on Designer Bow Ties. Visit Today - http://luckylusyano.com/
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery