ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Gems And Crystals Of Luck
Total Articles: 93
Sapphire is a kind of gemstone which is normally used in jewelry. It is rich in aluminium oxide and corundum. It is the third hardest element in the world and is either obtained naturally or is manufactured. The sapphire balls are available at many sizes. They are used for optical and industrial applications. The aberration rates of these balls are only about 23% because of this they focuses light very accurately. Their spherical irregularity is also very low. They also have noticeable Infra red and ultraviolet transmissions. Larger balls can be handled easily. Their minimum diameter is of the range of 1mm.
Ruby is a gemstone which is rich in corundum mineral. It has either a pink or a blood-red color. Chromium is responsible for this color change. The color of the ruby determines its price. The brighter the red color of the stone, the higher is its price. Ruby ball lenses are usually used in applications where hard materials are a main concern together with the features of withstanding environmental and thermal shocks. Its diameter can be made as low as 0.15mm. They are used in the production of flow readers and bar code readers. It is also considered in the production of fibre optic connectors. They are also used in wind indicators. These are highly chemically stable. It is best suited for severe environments.
The Spinel ball is also a kind of crystal considered to be the renewal stone. The Spinel ball crystals are available in a lot of colors with black and white dots on it. The peculiarity of it is that it has a color changing phenomenon. This crystal is similar to ruby and sapphire ball but is more affordable than these gems. It is considered that having a Spinel ball crystal helps in bringing money and power to the individual and helps in curing emotional traumas.
In order to couple two optical fibers we take the help of glass balls lenses. The high index glass ball lenses are also similar to these ordinary normal glass ball lenses. But the only difference is that the focal length of these high index glass balls is lower than the former one. It is because of this reason that they provide the best coupling feature. The low TG ball lenses are very environment friendly and it possesses high resistivity and is manufactured from the low TG glasses. These are one among the efficient ball lenses.
For more info regarding Ruby Jewel and Sapphire Rods, you may visit vist our site :- http://industrialjewels.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff