ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Gems And Crystals Of Luck
Total Articles: 93
Sapphire is a kind of gemstone which is normally used in jewelry. It is rich in aluminium oxide and corundum. It is the third hardest element in the world and is either obtained naturally or is manufactured. The sapphire balls are available at many sizes. They are used for optical and industrial applications. The aberration rates of these balls are only about 23% because of this they focuses light very accurately. Their spherical irregularity is also very low. They also have noticeable Infra red and ultraviolet transmissions. Larger balls can be handled easily. Their minimum diameter is of the range of 1mm.
Ruby is a gemstone which is rich in corundum mineral. It has either a pink or a blood-red color. Chromium is responsible for this color change. The color of the ruby determines its price. The brighter the red color of the stone, the higher is its price. Ruby ball lenses are usually used in applications where hard materials are a main concern together with the features of withstanding environmental and thermal shocks. Its diameter can be made as low as 0.15mm. They are used in the production of flow readers and bar code readers. It is also considered in the production of fibre optic connectors. They are also used in wind indicators. These are highly chemically stable. It is best suited for severe environments.
The Spinel ball is also a kind of crystal considered to be the renewal stone. The Spinel ball crystals are available in a lot of colors with black and white dots on it. The peculiarity of it is that it has a color changing phenomenon. This crystal is similar to ruby and sapphire ball but is more affordable than these gems. It is considered that having a Spinel ball crystal helps in bringing money and power to the individual and helps in curing emotional traumas.
In order to couple two optical fibers we take the help of glass balls lenses. The high index glass ball lenses are also similar to these ordinary normal glass ball lenses. But the only difference is that the focal length of these high index glass balls is lower than the former one. It is because of this reason that they provide the best coupling feature. The low TG ball lenses are very environment friendly and it possesses high resistivity and is manufactured from the low TG glasses. These are one among the efficient ball lenses.
For more info regarding Ruby Jewel and Sapphire Rods, you may visit vist our site :- http://industrialjewels.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems