ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How Much Does Web Design Cost?
Total Articles: 2
In today's digital economy, few topics are as misunderstood as web design pricing. Coming up with a ballpark estimate for a web design or web development project is a difficult task that hinges on a wide array of considerations. At the very least, the following five factors are an important part of the equation.
The Type of Site
A web project can take a variety of forms. From simple blogs to e-commerce storefronts to portals for major multinational corporations, there are nearly as many types of sites as there are clients. Back-end complexity aside, the cost of designing a site depends on how many page layouts or features are desired or required.
The Complexity of Development
A client's unique vision for their site has a major impact on how tough it will be to execute the project. If a project can be completed by hacking a stock installation of Wordpress or Drupal, the cost will be substantially lower. If a layout or CMS must be crafted more or less from scratch, the cost goes up significantly.
The Project Time Frame
There's a big difference between a one-off project with a definite completion date and an ongoing one that lasts for months or years. A web design firm that's been hired to update a website incrementally over time will simply charge more. Keeping a web design company "on retainer" for a project reduces their ability to work on other clients' projects.
The Client in Question
When it comes to web design, the client often has a huge impact on the final price tag. Depending on whether a client is a solo entrepreneur, a non-profit or a corporation, communication can be either a relatively simple or fairly complicated affair. It's far easier to deal with a single individual than a government or corporate bureaucracy that makes decisions by committee.
The Web Agency's Clout
A web design and Development Company’s reputation will greatly impact their rates. If a web design outfit has a long and distinguished track record of success when it comes to crafting effective layouts, they'll simply charge more. An upstart web design agency without an extensive portfolio will be far more willing to offer discounts.
The Answer Is: It Depends
Accurately predicting the cost of a web design project in advance is never easy. A quality website can cost anywhere from under $1,000 up to $100,000 or more. The situation always changes during the development process, which results in uncertainty. As such, a pre-project consultation and estimate is always the best way to start.
Creativeonemedia.com is a Jacksonville web design and development company with awesome portfolio.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme