ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jaguar To Reveal The New Xe In September
Total Articles: 5
Jaguar is one of the most well-known and respected brands in the sports car industry. They have been around for decades making some of the fastest and coolest cars around. It should thus come as no surprise that this September they plan to debut one of their new models that hopes to be one of the best cars of the year, the Jaguar XE.
Jaguar is taking a unique approach to unveiling their new machine in that they are discussing the engine and inner workings before they unveil the outside on September 8th. They've already shown a number of engine parts and will probably give us a few more before the car is finally shown off.
The Jaguar XE is going to be utilizing the company's new Ingenium Engine which is designed to have "Configurable, scalable, and flexible architecture for simple manufacturing" according to the company themselves. The Ingenium weighs up to 176 pounds and is featured as both a diesel and petrol with turbocharging used in both capacities. This engine is a work of art for a vehicle such as the Jaguar to use and will be a phenomenal move for the car this year.
The engine is used as both diesel and petrol to anticipate change in the technology available to it and keep it relevant no matter the necessary fuel. They are even looking to make it compatible with electric hybrid systems and making it capable of automatic and manual driving. This engine is one that is so customizable that it can fit nearly any car's needs and it plans to do so by going into not only the Jaguar XE but also the new Land Rover vehicles. This multipurpose engine is sure to make a huge splash for the Jaguar's functionality and be a great engine for it.
Jaguar has gone on record saying that the XE is going to be the first vehicle the company has made to have Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) which gives it better hydraulics systems for improved turning and easier low speed driving as well. They are certainly going all out on the Jaguar XE to make it a huge impact for their company.
With the Jaguar XE coming out very soon one has to ask themselves why you would want any other sports car on the market. The XE is just going to offer far too much to be passed up by any other car out there. It’s going to be fast, stylish, and functional like no other car before it has been.
Silver Star Automotive Group in Thousand Oaks has sells new and used cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles from several different models. If you are searching for Nissan dealers using the keywords Thousand Oaks Nissan or Nissan dealer near me, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat