ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jaguar To Reveal The New Xe In September
Total Articles: 5
Jaguar is one of the most well-known and respected brands in the sports car industry. They have been around for decades making some of the fastest and coolest cars around. It should thus come as no surprise that this September they plan to debut one of their new models that hopes to be one of the best cars of the year, the Jaguar XE.
Jaguar is taking a unique approach to unveiling their new machine in that they are discussing the engine and inner workings before they unveil the outside on September 8th. They've already shown a number of engine parts and will probably give us a few more before the car is finally shown off.
The Jaguar XE is going to be utilizing the company's new Ingenium Engine which is designed to have "Configurable, scalable, and flexible architecture for simple manufacturing" according to the company themselves. The Ingenium weighs up to 176 pounds and is featured as both a diesel and petrol with turbocharging used in both capacities. This engine is a work of art for a vehicle such as the Jaguar to use and will be a phenomenal move for the car this year.
The engine is used as both diesel and petrol to anticipate change in the technology available to it and keep it relevant no matter the necessary fuel. They are even looking to make it compatible with electric hybrid systems and making it capable of automatic and manual driving. This engine is one that is so customizable that it can fit nearly any car's needs and it plans to do so by going into not only the Jaguar XE but also the new Land Rover vehicles. This multipurpose engine is sure to make a huge splash for the Jaguar's functionality and be a great engine for it.
Jaguar has gone on record saying that the XE is going to be the first vehicle the company has made to have Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) which gives it better hydraulics systems for improved turning and easier low speed driving as well. They are certainly going all out on the Jaguar XE to make it a huge impact for their company.
With the Jaguar XE coming out very soon one has to ask themselves why you would want any other sports car on the market. The XE is just going to offer far too much to be passed up by any other car out there. It’s going to be fast, stylish, and functional like no other car before it has been.
Silver Star Automotive Group in Thousand Oaks has sells new and used cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles from several different models. If you are searching for Nissan dealers using the keywords Thousand Oaks Nissan or Nissan dealer near me, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Does Your Rv Have Hot Skin?
Author: James Brown
2. What Are The 5 Points To Select The Best Car Transport Service?
Author: Ivan Pavlov
3. Three Features Of The New 2017 Subaru Impreza
Author: Ben Sporn
4. Why You Should Finance Your New Or Used Car
5. How To Select The Best Auto Transport Services Out Of Thousands Competing?
Author: Ivan Pavlov
6. Saab Car Door Mirror In London
7. What Sort Of Points Need To Consider While Purchasing Motorcycle Tyre Online?
Author: My Tyre Point
8. Flexible Led Car Strip Headlight, G5, Gm Stepper Motors In Usa
9. How To Make Your Motorcycle Tour In Australia Successful?
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Know The True Worth Of Car, Classic Or Just Another Junk
Author: Callum Lansell
11. Purchasing Harley Starter Replacement From The Web!
12. How To Purchase Harley Starter Drives?
13. Guidelines On Purchasing Harley Starters!
14. 7 Car Financing Tips For Purchasing A New Or Used Car
Author: Haggerty Ford
15. Buying New Or Pre-owned Vehicles From Car Dealer
Author: Neal Weaver