ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What You Need To Know Before You Get A High Gloss KitchenBy Expert Author: Steve Mathews
A kitchen style and design is unique to each home owner. While the aesthetic needs will vary from individual to individual, there the practical need always remains the same. There are different kinds of kitchen styles like wooden kitchen, stainless steel kitchens and high gloss kitchens that are available in the market. Out of this, the high gloss style is most popular one in the current trends. However, if you are one of the many individuals who would opt for this style there are certain things to remember before you get a high gloss kitchen.
• Dated look
This pristine high gloss look has been used in most of the kitchen designs for a real long time. Although perceived to be a more modern and classy trend, the high gloss kitchens elements, especially the high gloss kitchen cabinets are almost over used to death. Keeping in mind a long term usage, a high gloss kitchen is not an ideal option. Apart from being a style that has limited scope for expansion and contemporary additions, it is also an expensive option that needs to be kept in mind. Thus, if you are opting for a high gloss kitchen look, ensure that you will want to keep this style for a really long time.
• Regular maintenance
Most of the high gloss kitchens use a limited black or white scheme for that perfect classy and luxury look. However, these two perceivably safe colors are more complex than they look. With the color scheme of whites, dirt and fingerprints are a disaster for this design. With black color scheme, dust, water streaks and scratch marks are the main cause of problem, especially for high gloss kitchen cabinets. Thus in order to avoid these troubles, one has to take the necessary precautions to prevent it from occurring. If in the event it does occur, one has to get rid of these troubles, like cleaning with a wet cloth and successively, with a dry cloth. Such regular maintenance is not only troublesome but also can be avoided, if you refrain from this design in the first place.
• Large space
Kitchens that have large space and medium styled cabinets and cupboards will face a lot of problems if they have a high gloss finishing. Since the high gloss finish, tends to reflect a lot of light off its surface, it creates the perception of more room. Thus with an already small set of high gloss kitchen cabinets and cupboards in a large room, the high gloss kitchens will seem even more large, causing you to over compensate with other additions that can make the over kitchen look messy.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent high gloss kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald