ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What You Need To Know Before You Get A High Gloss Kitchen
Total Articles: 72
A kitchen style and design is unique to each home owner. While the aesthetic needs will vary from individual to individual, there the practical need always remains the same. There are different kinds of kitchen styles like wooden kitchen, stainless steel kitchens and high gloss kitchens that are available in the market. Out of this, the high gloss style is most popular one in the current trends. However, if you are one of the many individuals who would opt for this style there are certain things to remember before you get a high gloss kitchen.
• Dated look
This pristine high gloss look has been used in most of the kitchen designs for a real long time. Although perceived to be a more modern and classy trend, the high gloss kitchens elements, especially the high gloss kitchen cabinets are almost over used to death. Keeping in mind a long term usage, a high gloss kitchen is not an ideal option. Apart from being a style that has limited scope for expansion and contemporary additions, it is also an expensive option that needs to be kept in mind. Thus, if you are opting for a high gloss kitchen look, ensure that you will want to keep this style for a really long time.
• Regular maintenance
Most of the high gloss kitchens use a limited black or white scheme for that perfect classy and luxury look. However, these two perceivably safe colors are more complex than they look. With the color scheme of whites, dirt and fingerprints are a disaster for this design. With black color scheme, dust, water streaks and scratch marks are the main cause of problem, especially for high gloss kitchen cabinets. Thus in order to avoid these troubles, one has to take the necessary precautions to prevent it from occurring. If in the event it does occur, one has to get rid of these troubles, like cleaning with a wet cloth and successively, with a dry cloth. Such regular maintenance is not only troublesome but also can be avoided, if you refrain from this design in the first place.
• Large space
Kitchens that have large space and medium styled cabinets and cupboards will face a lot of problems if they have a high gloss finishing. Since the high gloss finish, tends to reflect a lot of light off its surface, it creates the perception of more room. Thus with an already small set of high gloss kitchen cabinets and cupboards in a large room, the high gloss kitchens will seem even more large, causing you to over compensate with other additions that can make the over kitchen look messy.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent high gloss kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi