ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What You Need To Know Before You Get A High Gloss Kitchen
Total Articles: 72
A kitchen style and design is unique to each home owner. While the aesthetic needs will vary from individual to individual, there the practical need always remains the same. There are different kinds of kitchen styles like wooden kitchen, stainless steel kitchens and high gloss kitchens that are available in the market. Out of this, the high gloss style is most popular one in the current trends. However, if you are one of the many individuals who would opt for this style there are certain things to remember before you get a high gloss kitchen.
• Dated look
This pristine high gloss look has been used in most of the kitchen designs for a real long time. Although perceived to be a more modern and classy trend, the high gloss kitchens elements, especially the high gloss kitchen cabinets are almost over used to death. Keeping in mind a long term usage, a high gloss kitchen is not an ideal option. Apart from being a style that has limited scope for expansion and contemporary additions, it is also an expensive option that needs to be kept in mind. Thus, if you are opting for a high gloss kitchen look, ensure that you will want to keep this style for a really long time.
• Regular maintenance
Most of the high gloss kitchens use a limited black or white scheme for that perfect classy and luxury look. However, these two perceivably safe colors are more complex than they look. With the color scheme of whites, dirt and fingerprints are a disaster for this design. With black color scheme, dust, water streaks and scratch marks are the main cause of problem, especially for high gloss kitchen cabinets. Thus in order to avoid these troubles, one has to take the necessary precautions to prevent it from occurring. If in the event it does occur, one has to get rid of these troubles, like cleaning with a wet cloth and successively, with a dry cloth. Such regular maintenance is not only troublesome but also can be avoided, if you refrain from this design in the first place.
• Large space
Kitchens that have large space and medium styled cabinets and cupboards will face a lot of problems if they have a high gloss finishing. Since the high gloss finish, tends to reflect a lot of light off its surface, it creates the perception of more room. Thus with an already small set of high gloss kitchen cabinets and cupboards in a large room, the high gloss kitchens will seem even more large, causing you to over compensate with other additions that can make the over kitchen look messy.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent high gloss kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of designer kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja