ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
3 Tips To Convert Your Kitchen Into A Modern One
Total Articles: 72
For any homeowner, a kitchen is considered to be the heart of the home, where most of the members congregate, be it for a meal or just a get together. So if you are looking to modernize you kitchen into 21st century one, there are certain aspects which you can change. In this article, we give you three tips to change your kitchen into modern kitchens
• Contemporary Furniture
A kitchen may have ample room to place adequate furniture. If the correct furniture is selected, you will not only an element that compliments this active room, but also give it a reflection of your personal touch. While a normal kitchen has sparse decoration, as part of the modern kitchen ideas, you can arrange your furniture as a form of art. Modern art utilizes simple shapes, clean lines and bold color choices in the mix of traditional ideas. Take for example a traditional table set, includes a square table, with a set of four chairs. In the modern kitchen idea, you can always replace this table with a round table, and a set of six chairs, which will not only offer more seating arrangements, but also take up less space in the kitchen.
• Appliances that use the latest technology
While the kitchen cannot exist without a set standard of appliances like the stove, refrigerators, ranges etc. one does have a choice between the traditional set of appliances and the new modernized ones. Not only does it appeal to the convenience part, it also induces a sense of style and class in the kitchen. Your modern kitchens can have a new refrigerator that can not only stock your groceries for preservation, but can also work as a large instant ice box for that party on the weekend. With the new modern kitchen ideas, you can soon have a instant coffee maker that alerts you when the coffee is made, or even a modern day stove where a computer chip can adjust the temperature of the burner with just a switch.
• Modern Décor
In a typical kitchen, there is little scope for decoration, apart from the choice of color mostly for the cabinetry, furniture and appliances. While the traditional idea was to pain everything in a single color with the appliances and cookware in a contrasting color, modern kitchen ideas include more patterns and textures that could incorporate a future use of designs for the future. Depending on the size of your kitchen, you can pick your colors according to your choice for your modern kitchens. While you can pick a single color to accentuate the large space in your kitchen, textures and patterns can give a more compact feel.
About the Author
Steve Mathews works as a production designer for a chain of leading furniture design companies. Steve is an ardent German kitchen designer and loves spending most of his time working on creative projects and pursuing his passion. He recently launched a new collection of modern kitchens for a highly esteemed firm.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi