ALL » Business >> View Article
Optical Lan Cables, Industrial Bus, Instrumentation And Control CablesBy Expert Author: james victor
TELDOR Cables & Systems Ltd. manufactures a wide range of wires and cables for telecommunications, electronics and electricity, and is a leader in the design and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control cables.
The factory was established in 1966 at Kibbutz Ein-Dor, in Israel's Lower Galilee.
TELDOR is a leading manufacturer in the development and production of advanced electronic, FiberOptic and data communication cables, as well as outside plant Telecom cables.
TELDOR has gained an international reputation for its fast response, extensive service, custom cable design and outstanding quality.
Since 1985 TELDOR conducts its copper drawing and stranding operations in an additional branch located at Kibbutz Geshur, and as of July, 2008, acquired the Telecommunications Division of Synergy Cables, located in Beit She'an.
BUS & INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET CABLES
Industrial BUS cabling
Advantages of Industrial Bus Systems are as follows:
Less wiring/cabling, reduced floor space in switchboards, increased transparency, faster troubleshooting, improved availability, greater safety
All these benefits lead to relevant cost advantages
Differing requirements of the BUS-system, the variety of technical solutions as well as corporate policy lead to a variety of BUS-systems without a single standard
Fieldbus is the generic name for all BUS-systems which are used in the control of process machinery on the production floor. These are: Profi Bus /Inter Bus / CAN bus /FF-H1 (Foundation Fieldbus) H1
TELDOR Cables & Systems has a variety of cable designs for each BUS type and for almost any environmental installation scenario. Common to all BUS families are the following options:
Armor options Jacket material options
SBA(Steel Braid Armor) FR-PVC
CSA (Corrugated Steel Armor) FR-LSZH (HFFR)
SWA (Serve Wire Armor) XL-PE
Device Net Cables
Device Net is the communication protocol level devices for industrial automation products. A Device Net network is a system link low cost open between industrial devices such as sensors and actuators and higher-level devices, such as programmable logic controllers and computers. Device Net networks use network-independent protocol called Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) to provide control, configuration and data collection capabilities. Additional flexibility is provided through the network capacity to work with devices from multiple vendors - and, unlike other protocols, the user can add tape power at any point (with a maximum current of 8 amps to pair using thick cable)- allowing redundant power supplies.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Its True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta