ALL >> Business >> View Article
Optical Lan Cables, Industrial Bus, Instrumentation And Control Cables
Total Articles: 5
TELDOR Cables & Systems Ltd. manufactures a wide range of wires and cables for telecommunications, electronics and electricity, and is a leader in the design and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control cables.
The factory was established in 1966 at Kibbutz Ein-Dor, in Israel's Lower Galilee.
TELDOR is a leading manufacturer in the development and production of advanced electronic, FiberOptic and data communication cables, as well as outside plant Telecom cables.
TELDOR has gained an international reputation for its fast response, extensive service, custom cable design and outstanding quality.
Since 1985 TELDOR conducts its copper drawing and stranding operations in an additional branch located at Kibbutz Geshur, and as of July, 2008, acquired the Telecommunications Division of Synergy Cables, located in Beit She'an.
BUS & INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET CABLES
Industrial BUS cabling
Advantages of Industrial Bus Systems are as follows:
• Less wiring/cabling, reduced floor space in switchboards, increased transparency, faster troubleshooting, improved availability, greater safety
• All these benefits lead to relevant cost advantages
• Differing requirements of the BUS-system, the variety of technical solutions as well as corporate policy lead to a variety of BUS-systems without a single standard
• Fieldbus is the generic name for all BUS-systems which are used in the control of process machinery on the production floor. These are: Profi Bus /Inter Bus / CAN bus /FF-H1 (Foundation Fieldbus) H1
TELDOR Cables & Systems has a variety of cable designs for each BUS type and for almost any environmental installation scenario. Common to all BUS families are the following options:
Armor options Jacket material options
SBA(Steel Braid Armor) FR-PVC
CSA (Corrugated Steel Armor) FR-LSZH (HFFR)
SWA (Serve Wire Armor) XL-PE
Device Net Cables
Device Net is the communication protocol level devices for industrial automation products. A Device Net network is a system link low cost open between industrial devices such as sensors and actuators and higher-level devices, such as programmable logic controllers and computers. Device Net networks use network-independent protocol called Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) to provide control, configuration and data collection capabilities. Additional flexibility is provided through the network capacity to work with devices from multiple vendors - and, unlike other protocols, the user can add tape power at any point (with a maximum current of 8 amps to pair using thick cable)- allowing redundant power supplies.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better