ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pal Robotics - Humanoid Robots And Robotic Components
Total Articles: 5
PAL Robotics SL is a company dedicated to the Research & Development of humanoid robots and robotic components. The team consists of people from various countries, mostly engineers in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software, with many years of experience in the robotic industry.
The company is closely linked To Pal Technology, leading Middle East Technology Group. PAL Technology forms part of the powerful Royal Group, based in Abu Dhabi within the United Arab Emirates. Both PAL Technology and ROYAL Group assisted in the creation of PAL Robotics and have supported it from the start to what it is now: a leading developer of service robotic solutions.
The near-term goals for PAL Robotics are to introduce global best practices and solutions that help our customers to adapt and succeed in today's ever changing business environment, enhance PAL Robotics' brand recognition and image, and promote sustained growth through partnerships with leading companies from various focus-markets.
PAL Robotics SL, Robotic Components: Rotary modules, module M3D, 7-DoF robotic hand and StockBot is a robotic solution to automate and optimize the inventory process in shops or warehouses using RFID technology.
Robotic components - M90 rotary module
Robotic Components - M90 rotary module presented by PAL Robotics is a high performance module that offers an easy and flexible process automation solution and complex systems. This module integrates hollow shaft autonomous power and control electronics, motor brushless DC and Harmonic Drive ® gear. The actuator is controlled by the internal logic, which receives the necessary parameters from a master controller via CAN-Bus (optional can open protocol) interface. The module also includes a wide variety of self-protection mechanisms (over temperature, over current, under voltage, over-voltage).
Main Features of M90 rotary module
• Excellent ratio between size and torque
• Power and Logic Electronics integrated
• Brushless DC Motor with different power options
• Harmonic Drive Reducer with different ratios
• Cross-roller bearing integrated
• CAN-Open communication
• General I/O available
• Over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage and over-temperature protections
• Motor and output encoders
• Low power consumption
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help