ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pal Robotics - Humanoid Robots And Robotic Components
Total Articles: 5
PAL Robotics SL is a company dedicated to the Research & Development of humanoid robots and robotic components. The team consists of people from various countries, mostly engineers in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software, with many years of experience in the robotic industry.
The company is closely linked To Pal Technology, leading Middle East Technology Group. PAL Technology forms part of the powerful Royal Group, based in Abu Dhabi within the United Arab Emirates. Both PAL Technology and ROYAL Group assisted in the creation of PAL Robotics and have supported it from the start to what it is now: a leading developer of service robotic solutions.
The near-term goals for PAL Robotics are to introduce global best practices and solutions that help our customers to adapt and succeed in today's ever changing business environment, enhance PAL Robotics' brand recognition and image, and promote sustained growth through partnerships with leading companies from various focus-markets.
PAL Robotics SL, Robotic Components: Rotary modules, module M3D, 7-DoF robotic hand and StockBot is a robotic solution to automate and optimize the inventory process in shops or warehouses using RFID technology.
Robotic components - M90 rotary module
Robotic Components - M90 rotary module presented by PAL Robotics is a high performance module that offers an easy and flexible process automation solution and complex systems. This module integrates hollow shaft autonomous power and control electronics, motor brushless DC and Harmonic Drive ® gear. The actuator is controlled by the internal logic, which receives the necessary parameters from a master controller via CAN-Bus (optional can open protocol) interface. The module also includes a wide variety of self-protection mechanisms (over temperature, over current, under voltage, over-voltage).
Main Features of M90 rotary module
• Excellent ratio between size and torque
• Power and Logic Electronics integrated
• Brushless DC Motor with different power options
• Harmonic Drive Reducer with different ratios
• Cross-roller bearing integrated
• CAN-Open communication
• General I/O available
• Over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage and over-temperature protections
• Motor and output encoders
• Low power consumption
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent