ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Various Exercises For Osteoarthritis To Reduce The Knee Pain
Total Articles: 3
You cannot say “pain do not come into my life”. It is something which is inevitable in our life. Osteoarthritis is a disease which occurs to old age people. This problem also leads to serious pain. You cannot avoid such pain, but proper treatment and exercise can control the pain. The disease reduces the strength and mobility of your body parts. Knee osteoarthritis is very painful. Therefore, you should try various exercises for osteoarthritis to live a healthy life.
• Hamstring Stretch- Lie down and then take a long piece of cloth. Use the cloth to stretch the leg you put up. You need to hold this way for twenty seconds and slowly lower the leg. You should repeat one side and then switch to the other leg.
• Leg raise straight way- This exercise help you strengthen the weak joints. Support your upper body with your elbows. Then bend your right knee and keep the left leg straight. Slowly, lift your left leg. Hold this position for three seconds and vice versa.
• Calf Stretch- It will help you take care from injury and pain. Get a chair and keep balance accordingly. Bend your left leg and move back with the right leg, then press the right heel on the floor. You will automatically feel the stretch on the calf of the back leg. Hold in this position for twenty seconds and do the same for the other leg.
• Hip March while seating- This exercise will keep the thigh muscle and hips strong. Sit in the chair and keep your right leg at little backward while keeping your toes on the floor. Lift your left leg and hold for three seconds. If it very problematic for you, then you can use your hand for support. Repeat the same for the other leg.
• Squeeze the pillow- Put the pillow inside your leg and slowly squeeze. You can it between your knees and be in that way for five seconds and then relax.
• Raise your heel- Stand straight and take support of a chair. Then, lift the heel keeping your toes on the ground. Stand in this position for three seconds. You should repeat the exercise for ten times.
These various exercises for osteoarthritis are very helpful for your health. You should continue with these exercises to stay stable. At the initial stage, these exercises are really tough for you to control the pain.
You can hire a trainer to learn the various exercises for Osteoarthritis. A trained expert will give you an idea on the right technique to continue the exercises. It is your health and you should take good care of the pain and the problem.
Click on the painclinic.sg to know about various exercises for osteoarthritis.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett