ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Easy Way To Compare Cisco Catalyst 3750-x Switch With Cisco 3850
Total Articles: 22
What's the Cisco 3850 Switch?
As the next generation of enterprise-class stackable access-layer switch, Cisco Catalyst 3850 series switch, a new industry's first fixed GE switch which had attracted lots attention this year. Moreover this convergence is built on the resilience of the new 480Gbps StackWise-480 and Cisco StackPower technology. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE), modular and field-replaceable network modules, redundant fans and power supplies.
What's the Cisco 3750-X ?
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X enhances productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Cisco networking users like to compare the new Cisco 3850 witch 3750X series. What's the difference between the Cisco 3750-X and 3850 to justify any difference in price for what we are using it for. Which switch is more suitable for your business? How do the Cisco Catalyst 3850 switches compare to the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X models?
Comparison of the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and Cisco 3850 Switches:
1.The Cisco 3750-X Stacking bandwidth is 64Gbps while the 3850 is 480Gbps.
2.3750-X don't have Cisco IOS software wireless controller while 3850 had.
3.Catalyst 3750-X has 4 queues per ports while Catalyst 3850 has 8 queues per ports.
4.3750-X switch's quality-of-service(QoS) model is MLS,while 3850 is MQC
5.Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Switch uplinks are 4 x 1GE2 x 10GE NM4 x 1 GE or 2 x 10GE SM while Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch is 4 x 1GE2 x 1/10GE4 x 1/10GE(on 48 port model).
6.Both of them have stackpower.
7.Both of them support Flexible NetFlow
8.Cisco Catalyst 3750-X don't support Multicore CPU for hosted services,while 3850 can.
9.3750-X flash size is 64MB while 3850's flash size is 2GB.
10.The Operating system of 3750-X is Cisco IOS software, 3850 support Cisco IOS-XE Software.
11.The Cisco 3850 series switches have the USB port in front while the 3750X series have it in the back.
12.The uplink modules are not compatible, but with 3850 you can have up to 4 10Gig interfaces vs with the 3750X the max is 2. 1Gig uplinks are the same for both series (max 4).
13.The 3850 series switches utilize a vrf for the out of band management interface.
14.Cisco 3850s only stack up to 4 while 3750s can stack to 9. Also, 3850 stack bandwidth is 480 Gbps vs. StackWisePlus 64 Gbps.
15.The 3850 series switches support gig port for out of band management while the 3750X support fast Ethernet.
Computers Articles1. Gmail Account Recovery Steps By Reset Gmail Password Experts (866)324-3o42
Author: sofia smith
2. Gmail Customer Care Number 1-844-209-3224us Gmail Customer Service
Author: Gmail support number for resolving Gmail issues
3. Tор Four Tірѕ Fоr Choosing A Web Developer Fоr Your Web Site
4. Four Straight Forward Steps For A Web Design
5. How To Choose Thе Rіght Web Developer Fоr уоur Wеb ѕіtе
6. How To Be A Creative Web Developer
7. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer Repairs And Data Recovery
8. Contact Data Recovery Milwaukee Experts To Restore Data From Failed Hard Disc Drives
9. Contact Expert Hyip Custom Design Professionals To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
10. How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Sign In Page Problems
Author: mark belly
11. 5 Tips For Choosing Your Salesforce Consulting Partner
Author: Allie Laine
12. The Best Site For Your Revelation Online Gold
13. The Best Gaming Store At Your Service
14. The Best Gold Buys For Albion
15. Find The Best Sales For Mmorpg Gold