ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Ayurvedic Tips And Tricks To Lose Weight And Stay In Shape
Total Articles: 2
Having that perfect hour-glass figure is something that almost every woman dreams of. Men too want to flaunt perfectly toned abs. Juggling with that extra fat is nothing less than a nightmarish job. If you do not become serious about curbing your obesity and losing weight at a young age, you will face severe difficulties to do so when you reach the forties. Ayurveda is a traditional practice which works effectively on weight loss. In fact, there is Kerala Ayurveda treatment for every problem, be it losing excess fat or solving any skin and hair woes.
Why Ayurveda for weight loss?
Ayurveda identifies the root of every problem and then, offers solutions that generate positive and long-term results. In case of excessive fat, this age-old traditional practice concentrates on the factor stimulating your fat cells. Most of the times, this factor is toxins called ‘ama’ in Ayurveda. The toxins are the impurities produced in the body due to various reasons, such as stress, pollution, unhealthy diet and leading a disorderly lifestyle.
Kerala Ayurveda treatment for weight loss eliminates the toxins from the body. As a result, the fat cells cease to swell. The treatment consists of embracing easy, simple but crucial habits in your daily life to get rid of those unpleasant extra fat ruining your health and appearance.
What you need to follow?
Eating right things at right time is adequate to stay in shape.
Eat healthy, but not less – Contrary to popular notion, being in a weight loss regimen does not mean compromising on your appetite. You can still have three meals and enjoy snacks in mid-afternoon. All the food items you eat must be healthy. You have to compromise a lot if you are a lover of oily and spicy food since they are a big reason of gaining fat. Ayurveda emphasises on eating seasonal vegetables and fruits. So, include them in your daily diet.
Start your day sipping a cup of green tea which helps in detoxification. Follow it up with a breakfast that should be high on cereals. A breakfast needs to be easily digestible. That is why cereals are considered ideal to have at this time of the day. If you love egg, it is better to avoid egg yolks. Instead have egg whites with brown bread. Take a bite of a fresh seasonal fruit in mid-morning.
Make sure your lunch is high on protein with veggies, fish and meat. Dinner should be light and it must contain soups and veggies.
Have meals at the right time – It is important to have your meals at the appropriate time. Finish breakfast by 8.30 am, have lunch within 1.30 pm and complete dinner within 9 pm.
The two things mentioned above are not at all impossible to follow. Still, many neglect to do so citing reasons like, busy schedule and the result comes in the form of gaining extra weight. If you do not want to achieve this terrible outcome, make sure to follow the easy and simple Kerala Ayurveda treatment to prevent becoming overweight.
Beauty Articles1. Cure Your Any Skin Problem Through Topmost Medical Assistance By Derma Klinic
Author: Neeraj Pandey
2. Best Ladies Facial Services In Al Nahda Dubai
Author: Best Ladies Facial Services in Al Nahda Dubai
3. Using Eco Friendly Cleaning Products Ontario Can Make Life Easier!
Author: Lance Stratton
4. Eyebrow Tattoos: Get The Perfect Eyebrows
Author: owen thomson
5. Top Queries About Laser Tattoo Removal
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Importance Of Vitamin C For Facial Skin Care
Author: Robin Gordon
7. 5 Hair Spoilers – Stern Warning From Hair Fall Treatment In Noida
Author: Kamini Sharma
8. Worrying About Beauty Blunders Just Before Your Wedding? Check Out Tips By Virgo Skin & Beauty Saloo
Author: Kavita Tilara
9. Hair Transplant Surgeon In Bangalore
Author: Sree Reddy
10. Micro-needling: Finding The Best Place For The Perfect Beauty Services
Author: Parveen Kumar
11. The Best Tips For Your Eye Brow Waxing At Home
12. Buy Online Black Henna Powder Manufacturers & Suppliers In India!! Nmp Udhyog
Author: Vishal Parihar
13. Waxing Or Shaving… Which One Would You Choose?
14. Raw African Black Soap: Best Suitable For Your Skin
Author: Ba Cisse
15. How To Find The Natural Henna Powder For Body Art Manufacturers & Suppliers In Sojat, Rajasthan
Author: Vishal Parihar