ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Bangalore City Real Estate Scenario
Total Articles: 54
Bangalore also known as Bengaluru, has seen a rapid expansion in Bangalore realestate sector owing to plethora of job opportunities in the city. The third largest city in India, which was once called a pensioner’s paradise has now transformed into a cosmopolitan IT city. Over the last few years excellent infrastructure, development of IT parks and commercial properties have helped to escalate the prices of properties in Bangalore. Lets us take a brief look at the most promising properties in Bangalore realestate:
The area is dotted with IT giants like Infosys and luxury hotels like Shangri-La, Hilton and Novotel. The region is home to numerous educational institutions, retail outlets and shopping malls. Several builders such as SunCity, Mantri Developers, Sobha Developers, India REIT, and Salarpuria have invested in the area. If you are looking to invest in residential properties in Bangalore then you can think of investing in this area.
This is one of the most sought after location in Bangalore. Residential properties in Bangalore which are located in Whitefield have seen year-on-year appreciation due to the proximity of IT parks, hotels, shopping malls, hospitals,etc. Over the years this locality has flourished as an sustainable self sufficient sub-city like Noida and Gurgaon. The posh neighborhood offers both affordable as well as luxury residential property in Bangalore.
Marathahalli, a middle-income locality, is also a popular destination for investment in realestate in Bangalore. The suburb’s closeness to localities such as Whitefield, ITPL, Airport Road, CV Raman Nagar and other infrastructural facilities, attracts numerous home buyers. The area offers good connectivity to most parts of the city and it also houses reputed hospitals like VIMS and Genesis.
Devanahalli – Doddaballapur
Devanahalli properties have seen a substantial increase in realty prices due to the development of the Bangalore International Airport. The excellent connectivity offered by the six lane highway has further accelerated the demand of properties in this part of Bangalore. In a span of few years the area will become become a self sufficient locality as many IT parks, commercial spaces, schools, hospitals, shopping complexes, etc. are going to mushroom in the area. People looking to buy luxury villas and builder floora should look to invest in this area.
Realestate in Bangalore has witnessed an accelerated growth in the last few years, this growth is expected to continue with the rise of the number of employment opportunities in the Southern IT hub of India.
Makaan.com, India's fastest growing real estate portal, features property sites across India. The site lists several property in Bangalore across variable price rates.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Carpentersville Real Estate Market Update April 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Nk Realtors: Bringing New Housing Options In Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Author: NK Realtors
3. Enjoy Luxury And Experience Classy-living At Its Best At Tata Avenida Kolkata
Author: Realtors in India
4. Why Is Bim Necessary For Smart Cities?
5. 3 Bhk Flats In Faridabad..;.,
6. Get Luxury Residential Property/apartments/flats/homes/penthouse In Silicon Valley Bangalore
7. Carol Stream Real Estate Market Update April 2018
Author: John Herman
8. How To Know Benefits Of Trust Planning And Common Estate Planning Mistakes
Author: Jimmy Walid
9. Explore The Future Of Bim In India
10. Sobha Blog: Reviewing New Luxury Property/projects In South Bangalore
Author: SOBHA Blog
11. A Dream Come True By Diamond Multi-state Cghs Ltd.
Author: Mohit Chaudhary
12. Flats In Gurgaon...,.;.,,.;
13. Experience The Real Luxury And Comfort At Signum Windflower Kolkata
Author: Neha Arora
14. Tips For Choosing A Title Insurance Company
Author: Rick Nayar
15. Buffalo Grove Real Estate Market Update April 2018
Author: John Herman