ALL >> Business >> View Article
Setting Up An Offshore Company On A Seychelles Ibc Model
Total Articles: 26
International business model around the world is changing rapidly. Many reputed companies are looking for offshore business units to acquire cheap manpower and raw material as resources. This gives a big boost to any business’s ROI, which undoubtedly is the most important indicator to define any business’s development cycle. Offshore business expansion has propelled the concept of globalization. However, offshore companies registration has many different domains to it, which needs to be addressed by an expert hand. Seychelles IBC came into existence in 1994 after enforcement of the International Business Company Act, 1994.
At present Seychelles is among the most attractive offshore jurisdiction model in the world, within 20 odd years of its inception. Geographically, Seychelles holds strategic location in Indian Ocean. This business model has a righteous legal and administrative structure which makes Seychelles better offshore business jurisdiction. Since its inception, Seychelles has already dispersed 100, 000 registration and at an average 600 more new registration is received per month.
In order to qualify as IBC companies, any business unit must agree for:
• Not doing business in the Seychelles territory.
• Not holding any real estate in Seychelles.
• Not doing business like banking, insurance or registered agent business without a valid license.
Despite of all these limitations, Seychelles IBC model is popular due to the wide range of business opportunities it extends to any business entity joining in offshore companies registration like:
• Maintenance of Seychelles based bank accounts and deposits.
• Maintenance of books and records within in boundaries of Seychelles.
• Permitted for liaison with accountants, trusts, attorneys, investment advisors, management companies and other similar specialist professionally.
• Permitted to conduct board meeting of directors.
• Permitted to use leased property in Seychelles for purchase of office, which will be the point of communication for members. Books and records can be kept here.
• Allowed to hold shares, debt obligations and other securities product of any Seychelles IBC company or domestic Seychelles company.
• Permitted to own aircraft or vessels registered in Seychelles.
• Share of any Seychelles IBC company are open for residents of Seychelles and they can invest in the company they want.
There are various other factors which are very business friendly and the reason why Seychelles is popular. Offshore companies registration under this model offers various facilities like:
• Apart from Government License fee, business entities under this model are not responsible for tax payment. This exemption is extended for 20 years from the date of incorporation.
• Flexibility in payment of incorporation fees. Any Seychelles company doesn’t need to pay the increased annual renewal fees, if company wasn’t established before the date of fees revision. On contrary, if renewal fees are reduced in between the year, same company will have liberty to pay renewal fees according to new revisions.
• Seychelles companies are free from filing and submitting forms for annual accounts and returns. Even if it is maintained by company for official usage, it is exempted from audit.
These are few key features that any company enjoys under Seychelles offshore business model. You can consult with offshore business services provider for better understanding of this concept.
For more information visit us at : http://www.sterlingoffshore.com/
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar