ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Mazda Receives Two Usaa Awards For 2014
Total Articles: 5
Finding an amazing car can be a challenging task, however with Mazda's great work this year, they have made it a breeze. Mazda outdid everyone, including themselves, by creating not one, but two cars that showcase not only what Mazda values, but what people across the world value.
Why settle for any vehicle when you could have one that features everything Mazda values? Mazda's hard work paid off when the Mazda CX-5 and Mazda 3 5-door were named two of 2014 Best Value Vehicles by USAA.
The Mazda CX-5 was awarded a place on the list for featuring the top value and best performance in the small SUV class. Mazda CX-5 beat all the competition when reviewed for most affordable and reliable. The CX-5 is also known for its outstanding safety features that make it one of the top vehicles out there. Some of the vehicles it beat in competition include the Mitsubishi Outlander and Subaru Forester.
Mazda's other masterpiece, the Mazda 3 Hatchback was featured for its outstanding value, performance, safety and reliability. Mazda 3 Hatchback is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece with its unique features and affordable pricing.
Mazda outdid the competition by equipping them with SKYACTIV Technology. This technology allowed them to reach the highest fuel economy and unbelievable driving dynamics in their classes. Other technology such as i-ACTIVSENSE that assist drivers of all ages by detecting potential collisions and helping them to avoid such dangers.
All Mazda's hard work paid off, not only with USAA's two awards, but when they were also featured on another list. Both the Mazda CX-5 and the Mazda 3 Hatchback were named two of the Top 10 for Teens.
Dead batteries, sky high prices and the average life of a vehicle has many people catching buses and riding trains. But, with Mazda's latest changes to their vehicles, they have blown these worries out of the water. Why buy a car when you have no idea about the reliability, safety and would leave you paying a mortgage for a car? You do not know if it could break down next week.
Invest in a car you know will get you far and won't break your budget. Affordable prices, outstanding safety features and extraordinary reliable vehicles are a must-have for everyone. It's not often that an affordable car ends up with a USAA award and this year there are two! Check out Mazda's latest creations and find the right one for you. This could be the year that you invest in a new vehicle.
Cascade Mazda in Cuyahoga Falls is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Canton Mazda or Canton area Mazda dealers, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe