ALL >> Business >> View Article
Three Strategic Planning Pitfalls To Avoid In Singapore
Total Articles: 4
Nowadays, the importance of strategy planning has been rightly understood by many corporate firms and even small scale enterprises in Singapore and this is why there is an increasing the demand for strategic planning training providers in this part of the world and even in other countries too. Once, the right personnel from the employee lot is chosen to provide this training, the employer can be rest assured about the progress of the day-to-day operations as the person, who have acquired the right training in this regard can carefully avoid the pitfalls that can come in the process of strategic planning. Here are some of the pitfalls to avoid:
1. Avoiding ‘No’: It should be understood that the strategy is all about identifying the path to be followed and what to be done by a company towards achievement of its goals. But, the fact is that a company cannot do everything identified. Here, a good strategy will surely give affirmation to some possible actions, while it will say ‘no’ to others. Even though, the leaders of corporate organizations will not be ready to say ‘no’ to anything, the trained people can rightly convince the top management as to why they should say ‘no’ to certain things. If the mission statement of the company is too broad and it includes everything, the top management should be ready to say ‘no’ to certain things to achieve the final goal.
2. Not connecting to actions: Generally, it is recommended that there should be two strategy planning approaches, rather than a single approach. This will be helpful when some problem arises in one approach, so that the other path can be taken for reaching the goal. It should be remembered that without action steps, the big picture strategy will not be of any use. So, team manager should be given the training to identify the right actions that are important for the implementation of the strategy.
3. Vague action steps: Nowadays, many people in Singapore are focused towards worker smarter as compared to harder. They also aim at fostering a culture of accountability and the right honour is provided these days to associates. There should be the best action steps, so that each team member will have a pre-set idea as to how to start the day with the right agenda. This is where experiential learning in Singapore can help the team members.
There are good companies providing training on experiential learning in Singapore and employers can enroll their working team in these programs to achieve the organizational goal.
Team building and leadership training programs online. Our training programs resonates team values, helping you to integrate a humanistic model to bond people. We offer disc personality profiling tools, Strategy Planning Singapore, belbin team roles & other training programs in singapore. For more info on Corporate Team building Singapore, please visit us.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help