ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Kinds Of Buyers Agents And Their Role
Total Articles: 3
A property buyers agent is a professional who works on behalf of a property buyer. This agent assists his client during the entire process of purchasing. It is his responsibility to source some of the best properties that are completely in sync with the client’s requirements and negotiate the most suitable price with the seller.
Buyers agents may vary from a one man agent to somewhat a bigger organization comprising of around 50 or more people.
* The local property experts are a great resource for some of the most lucrative off-market properties. These agents have their tie-ups with several estate agents, and share a good rapport with lawyers, private bankers, investment bankers and likewise. Also many a times, these agents are well acquainted to the owners of the properties that are for sale.
* The bigger companies are well organized and well connected. Although these buyers agents are not into direct dealing with private property owners or the off-market properties, but are highly capable of helping the client with all the necessary paper work, thus taking away his entire burden.
* There are independent buying agents who act as mediator between the seller and the buyer.
At time of picking the services of a buyers agent, it is highly recommended to contact more than one such agent and compare their charges as well as other aspects. Also the market reputation of the agent can be obtained from his previous clients who have dealt with him at any point of time.
A buyers agent can also suggest home inspectors and financing companies they have worked with before, which can all in all, be quite useful to the buyer. Other services offered by a buyers agent are: introducing the buyer to the lender; email listings that befit his requirements; check on the availability; making appointments with sellers; and driving the buyer to the prospective properties.
From a range of buyers agents, a few common ways of making one’s pick is through referrals by friends and relatives, internet search or open house interactions. Do not forget to go through the agent’s website to check on his authenticity and previous record.
Seller’s agent: is one who is contractually obligated to help the transaction happen in favor of the seller, which means at a price that is closest to the asking price.
Due to the declining value of property in Australia, a seller agent as well as a buyers agent do not prefer to deal with another agent on the other side, as this surely means sharing commissions.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Reasons Why Coworking Spaces In India Are Gaining Popularity
2. What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Luxury Apartment?
3. The Address Maker Gem Park Bangalore
Author: Mitra Shrivastava
4. Real Estate Investment Firms In California - Get The Most Out Of It!
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Looking For A Luxurious 4 Bhk Flat In Gurgaon?
Author: Arun Kamal
6. What To Check Out When Buying Rental Property In Bhopal
7. Best Builders In Chennai | Quality Builders In Chennai | Flats And Apartments Builders
Author: Pixie Ri
8. Book Your Dream Home In Just 16 Lacs - Landcraft Metrohomes
Author: Priya Garg
9. How To Know Benefits Of Trust Planning And Common Estate Planning
Author: Jimmy Walid
10. Ubber Mews Gate: An Exotic Gateway Of Abode
Author: Realtors in India
11. How 3d Architectural Rendering Is Transforming The Real Estate Sector
Author: Dean Roars
12. 3 Issues Facing Today’s Real Estate Market
Author: Steve Mueller
13. Top Things To Know Before You Buy Ocean Front Property
14. Ageing In Luxury – The Next Big Trend?
Author: Sudhir Singh
Author: Mukkavalli Chaitanya