ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Destinations To Elope
Total Articles: 1445
Since there are so many cheap travel deals out there, including cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages, often deciding where to elope can be a more difficult decision than whether to elope.
The following are hot destinations to elope according to Jamie Beckman:
• Costa Rica appeals to millennials in large part because of the authentic feel of the country, with its off the beaten path vibe. “Green weddings” are particularly popular. Couples like offsetting their carbon footprint with donations to reforestation projects, planting an honorary tree during the ceremony, and doing post wedding “trash the dress” photo shoots by jumping into one of the country’s waterfalls.
• Savannah, Georgia is ideal for couples who want their choice of restaurants and B&Bs but do not want to go to the expense of purchasing international airline tickets. This city has an enduring, an idyllic ambiance, and is accessible. Downtown’s Forsyth Park is a hotspot for small weddings.
• Negril, Jamaica is perfect for laid back weddings for couples who want to take the plunge, both literally and figuratively. Couples can say their vows and then leap from a 35 foot platform into Caribbean waters at Rick’s Café.
• Las Vegas weddings can be cheesy (get hitched by a singing Elvis impersonator at Graceland Wedding Chapel) or classy (exchanging rings at beautiful indoor or outdoor hotel chapels at the Wynn Encore, the Bellagio, or Caesar’s Palace). Mobile services are provided by the Las Vegas Wedding Wagon which will bring the wedding to you.
Vegas is definitely one of the easiest spots to get married. With a government issued photo ID you can obtain a marriage license and get married within 24 hours. The Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is open every day from 8 am to midnight.
• Sedona, Arizona appeals to elopers on a budget who want to escape south to a warm resort. Red rock views and indulgent spas are Sedona musts. The Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa happily arranges hot air balloon rides with a champagne toast high above the mesas.
• Marrakech, Morocco is where couples can enjoy the tranquility of a romantic getaway, while taking in magnificent views of Marrakech and Medina. Affordable houses are available for rent that come with interior gardens, in the historic Medina district. Don’t forget to take the traditional pre-wedding couples’ “hammam,” a treatment involving a scrub, a clay or soap wrap, and another scrub. That way you will be radiant for each other during your service.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione