ALL >> Travel >> View Article
South India And North India Tours: Add Wealth To Your Life With A Holiday
Total Articles: 557
The banality of mundane life can only be vanquished through traveling. Frankly speaking, despite the presence of innumerable malls, markets and theatres in your urban city, there is no real substitute to a getaway holiday. A holiday in the southern zone of India can be a refreshing way to break free from the clutter of daily life. Besides, South India tours are sprawled over multiple cities, each destination a revelation in itself. If Mysore surprises you with its grasp over Indian medieval history, then Hampi rips open the ancient temples in their pristine naked glory. If you ever wanted to check out a city rampant in ruins, Hampi will be hard to resist.
Then there is Kerala, the state everybody keeps talking about. One can go on extolling its beauty, composing sonnets about its green hills and giving a long discourse on its lazy backwaters. Kerala’s beaches too have a life of their own though it is quite astonishing, and perhaps a tad tragic, that they never quite get their due. Despite the tranquility they encase, they enormously get overshadowed by the lagoons and hills of Alleppey and Munnar. Wildlife scene is pretty stimulating too in this part of the world. South India is the only place in the world where giant king cobras reside in the very depths of the jungles. Of course, these jungles are impervious to anyone but the most dedicated explorer. Yet, the wildlife sanctuaries are open for you to gawk at the monkeys, the elephants, the birds and an occasionally prowling tiger.
South India tours also incorporate states like Tamil Nadu whose capital Chennai boasts of the eternally long Marina beach and also the dashing Goa which is a great concoction of sea, sports, bars and churches.
Now, let us throw a glance at the northern part of the country and once again get prepared to raise your brows. North India is equally charming, if not more, than its southern cousin. If South India is a whole treasure trove of natural beauty, a North India tour drops you on the courtyard of mainstream Indian history. It is in the state of Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra that you get to eye the magnificent and domineering monuments, most of which have weathered many a battle and the vagaries of weather.
Varanasi, the land of temples and Ganges, is the true abode of divinity where the iconic Vishwanath temple of Lord Shiva and the 80 river ghats wrestle for the title of the most-visited attraction. Then there is Mumbai which revels in its cosmopolitanism and despite being a mainstream metro city has its strong legion of sightseeing spots. People fall in love with its beaches (Juhu, Chowpati, Marine Drive) and know that they will have to come again, perhaps in some other decade or even a generation later but they must.
North India tour is a phenomenal way to live out all your wildlife fantasies. With Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park and many more, you can rejoice in the orgy of pleasure that these birds and beasts bring to a nature fanatic.
Traveling, after all, is always something to cherish and talk about.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe