ALL >> Education >> View Article
Avoiding Language Confusion For Your Child
Total Articles: 557
Once you have arrived and settled in Zurich where your young children do not yet speak the local language, German, you’ll want to find a place where they are supervised and instructed by dedicated professionals. Teachers who understand the particular situation a child is experiencing can help them with adapting to the new language and, most important of all, with making new friends.
Teddy’s House Daycare offers bi-lingual daycare in English and German. Here the teachers are carefully hired based on their passion for teaching and helping students learn easily and in a playful way.
“The interiors of our daycare were carefully selected to create a homey, cozy feeling” says Agneshk Fadeck, director of Teddy’s House Daycare. “The children are divided into small classes with about 20 students per class. The environment is very positive as we are located near a garden as well as close to a lake and both locations are easily accessible. Our staff is very stable, some of our teachers have been working with us for many years and some of our clients come back long after their children are out of our care just to touch base or for a chat”
“We had an Italian child enroll who only spoke his native language. In the beginning no other children conversed with him in class due to the language barrier but only one month later, the child had learned enough English that he was able to make friends” adds Agneshk Fadeck.
Some parents prefer their child to develop in an English speaking environment especially if they already know that their next assignment will send them abroad again soon and they do not consider learning the native language (German, in this case) to be an asset but rather just confusin for their child. An international daycare can help you create a long term education plan without overloading your child with information that may not be helpful in their particular situation.
“As an expatriate myself for 18 years, I know how important it is to socialize with locals as well as expats in order to create your new life.” So if you want your child to stay in an English speaking world in Zurich to avoid language confusion, it’s possible.
Interview with Agneshk Fadeck of Teddy’s House Daycare. Find Agneshk’s offer on http://expatforever.com/zurich.html
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma