ALL >> Education >> View Article
Avoiding Language Confusion For Your Child
Total Articles: 557
Once you have arrived and settled in Zurich where your young children do not yet speak the local language, German, you’ll want to find a place where they are supervised and instructed by dedicated professionals. Teachers who understand the particular situation a child is experiencing can help them with adapting to the new language and, most important of all, with making new friends.
Teddy’s House Daycare offers bi-lingual daycare in English and German. Here the teachers are carefully hired based on their passion for teaching and helping students learn easily and in a playful way.
“The interiors of our daycare were carefully selected to create a homey, cozy feeling” says Agneshk Fadeck, director of Teddy’s House Daycare. “The children are divided into small classes with about 20 students per class. The environment is very positive as we are located near a garden as well as close to a lake and both locations are easily accessible. Our staff is very stable, some of our teachers have been working with us for many years and some of our clients come back long after their children are out of our care just to touch base or for a chat”
“We had an Italian child enroll who only spoke his native language. In the beginning no other children conversed with him in class due to the language barrier but only one month later, the child had learned enough English that he was able to make friends” adds Agneshk Fadeck.
Some parents prefer their child to develop in an English speaking environment especially if they already know that their next assignment will send them abroad again soon and they do not consider learning the native language (German, in this case) to be an asset but rather just confusin for their child. An international daycare can help you create a long term education plan without overloading your child with information that may not be helpful in their particular situation.
“As an expatriate myself for 18 years, I know how important it is to socialize with locals as well as expats in order to create your new life.” So if you want your child to stay in an English speaking world in Zurich to avoid language confusion, it’s possible.
Interview with Agneshk Fadeck of Teddy’s House Daycare. Find Agneshk’s offer on http://expatforever.com/zurich.html
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation