ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top Technology Trends In The Hotel Industry
Total Articles: 6
Keeping pace with the latest trends in hotel technology can be quite an overwhelming exercise for operators and owners. With a variety of demands areas such as security driven by recent events as well as the need for consistent access due to the accelerated use of social media keeps the hospitality sector of their toes.
In the recent times, the following technologies seemed to have been increasingly adopted by a variety of hotel chains the world around to create technologically advanced hospitality environments-
• Offering Free Wi-Fi
A number of recent surveys suggested that 85% of travelers are of the belief that Wi-Fi for hotels must be free. A large number of guests, especially business travelers choose specific hotels other others because of the free internet service that is offered. A large number of travelers today choose to take this service for granted. A number of hotels for security and other reasons choose to offer free Hotel Wi-Fi to guests that enroll in the loyalty program. Other hotels provide Wi-Fi in select areas such as their lobbies or in the business centers.
• Transforming your Lobby into a Tech Hub
This brings us to the next point. A great deal of hotels are putting good use of internet kiosks to create information centers that minimize the need for guests to stand in long lines at the reception to ask simple questions. These kiosks contain information on directions, restaurant recommendation, guides to nearby attractions, etc. By integrating this service with the Wi-Fi for hotels, establishments are offering critical information such as flight, weather and other local data right on the guest’s smart phones.
• Adding Security with CCTV for hotels
With the advent of Wireless CCTV technologies, hotels are adding high value security measures that allow guests to feel safe at all times. By installing CCTV for hotels in floor lobbies, the main lobby, restaurants and a number of unmanned areas all across the property, it is possible for the operators to create highly secure environments for all their guests.
• Offering Hi-tech Business Centers
If your hotel offers conference and business center services, the right use of technology can allow you to keep in touch with clients and organizers on a real time basis. Meeting planners are able to enjoy the convenience of consistent access with the hotel to make sure all their requests are taken care of before their arrival. Furthermore, during the events, the hotel Wi-Fi allows attendees and organizers to stay constantly connected, allowing them to gain added value while away from the office.
In addition to this, using and offering the right technology at your hotels can help add value to your entertainment systems and also facilitate service automation in various ways. Intelligent tech applications can significantly influence customer loyalty.
Stanley Jenson is help people to provide WiFi for holiday parks,
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally