ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Top Technology Trends In The Hotel Industry
Total Articles: 6
Keeping pace with the latest trends in hotel technology can be quite an overwhelming exercise for operators and owners. With a variety of demands areas such as security driven by recent events as well as the need for consistent access due to the accelerated use of social media keeps the hospitality sector of their toes.
In the recent times, the following technologies seemed to have been increasingly adopted by a variety of hotel chains the world around to create technologically advanced hospitality environments-
• Offering Free Wi-Fi
A number of recent surveys suggested that 85% of travelers are of the belief that Wi-Fi for hotels must be free. A large number of guests, especially business travelers choose specific hotels other others because of the free internet service that is offered. A large number of travelers today choose to take this service for granted. A number of hotels for security and other reasons choose to offer free Hotel Wi-Fi to guests that enroll in the loyalty program. Other hotels provide Wi-Fi in select areas such as their lobbies or in the business centers.
• Transforming your Lobby into a Tech Hub
This brings us to the next point. A great deal of hotels are putting good use of internet kiosks to create information centers that minimize the need for guests to stand in long lines at the reception to ask simple questions. These kiosks contain information on directions, restaurant recommendation, guides to nearby attractions, etc. By integrating this service with the Wi-Fi for hotels, establishments are offering critical information such as flight, weather and other local data right on the guest’s smart phones.
• Adding Security with CCTV for hotels
With the advent of Wireless CCTV technologies, hotels are adding high value security measures that allow guests to feel safe at all times. By installing CCTV for hotels in floor lobbies, the main lobby, restaurants and a number of unmanned areas all across the property, it is possible for the operators to create highly secure environments for all their guests.
• Offering Hi-tech Business Centers
If your hotel offers conference and business center services, the right use of technology can allow you to keep in touch with clients and organizers on a real time basis. Meeting planners are able to enjoy the convenience of consistent access with the hotel to make sure all their requests are taken care of before their arrival. Furthermore, during the events, the hotel Wi-Fi allows attendees and organizers to stay constantly connected, allowing them to gain added value while away from the office.
In addition to this, using and offering the right technology at your hotels can help add value to your entertainment systems and also facilitate service automation in various ways. Intelligent tech applications can significantly influence customer loyalty.
Stanley Jenson is help people to provide WiFi for holiday parks,
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 Steps To Writing Shareable Social Media Content
Author: Kevin Nelson
2. Tips To Be Known Among The Top Seo Experts Round The Globe
Author: vijay kulkarni
3. How To Start Practicing As An Seo Consultant In India ?
Author: krutika sharma
4. Reliable Experts For Web Development Services
5. The Thing To Consider Before Opting For Mobile Ad Monetization.
6. Digital Influencer Agency | Influencer Marketing Agency | Aym Media
Author: AYM Media
7. What Is E-mail Marketing? Procedure To Perform E-marketing?
8. Your Construction Start-up Lacking Visibility? Try Online Directories
Author: Rick Greoneveld
9. How Anyone Drive Visitors To Your Article?
Author: Andrew Mccann
10. Top Media Production Companies – Producing High Quality Atlanta Meeting Videos!
Author: William Brown
11. Check Out For Professional Services That Fix Wordpress Hack Once And For All
12. Today's Online Marketing Systems That Make You Shine
13. Simple Guide And Personalization Search Engine With A Recommendation
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
14. Can You Get The Essential Items At The Security Shop?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
15. Hack Snapchat |no 1 Snapchat Hacking Tool