ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Developing Real Estate Scenario In Gurgaon
Total Articles: 19
Gurgaon's development started in the early 80's when Maruti had open its manufacturing plant in the vicinity. Over the past few decades the city has seen a sudden upsurge in the presence of multinational companies because of the IT/ITES boom, which has resulted in huge demand of flats in Gurgaon. Of all the cities in NCR, this city has seen an unprecedented rise in the demand of residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon real estate has been developed owing to construction of several commercial hubs and integrated residential complexes. Though on an average India real estate sector is growing Gurgaon's real estate sector has given the most lucrative results. Gurgaon residential properties offer the most lavish and high-end amenities like clubhouses, fitness club, swimming pools, restaurants, library, landscaped gardens, etc. To lure investors several property developers in Gurgaon also offer their customers earthquake resistant building that also follow strict fire safety guidelines.
The real estate sector in Gurgaon has attracted customers due to the development of Delhi metro rail services, Gurgaon rapid metro rail line, DLF colonies, HUDA sectors, integrated Group housing societies, etc. The opening of Delhi- Gurgaon expressway and the completion of several housing and commercial projects in Gurgaon have also attracted foreign direct investment in the city.
Gurgaon houses one of India's top ranked business school, Management Development Institute. Apart from this, the city is home to several reputed educational institutions like Blue Bells Model School, Shri Ram Global School, K R Mangalam World School, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ryan International School, Ansal Institute of Technology, Apeejay College of Engineering, Dronacharya College of Engineering, ICFAI university, ITM University, IILM Institute for Higher Education, IIMT School of Management, etc.
Over the years many MNCs like Google, Genpact, Genesys Telecommunications, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Ranbaxy, HP, Pepsi, Samsung, etc. have opened their offices in Gurgaon which has led to further acceleration in prices of commercial properties in Gurgaon. Opening of shopping malls and entertainment hubs has also acted as a catalyst to improve the real estate scenario of Gurgaon. In short, the property prices in Gurgaon have seen an upward trend due to development of facilities and infrastructure.
Makaan.com, India's fastest growing real estate portal, features 1,2,3 BHK apartments across India. The site list Gurgaon property and properties from India real estate. On the website one can look for a buying, selling and renting flats in Gurgaon across variable price rates. Gurgaon property price rates are featured online and assist end-users know of market trends.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Tips For Saving Winter Fuel Costs
Author: Ron Woods
2. South Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report 2017
Author: John Herman
3. Port Barrington Homes For Sale Real Estate Market Report November 2017
Author: John Herman
4. What To Expect When Renting Your First Apartment?
Author: Antonio Victor
5. How Can You Benefit From A Real Estate Agent If You Are A Property Seller?
Author: Pamela Scout
6. Set Amidst Upscale Workplaces Orchid Greens Offers Lavish Flats In Hennur Road
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
7. So You Have A Few Houses For Sale In Penticton
Author: Mark Wahlberg is the author of this article
8. You Need Professional Assistance While Looking For Greenwood Homes For Sale!
Author: Ron Woods
9. How Real Estate Investments Return Profits - Md Properties Llc
Author: MD Property
10. 3 Dos And Don’ts Of Selling A Luxury Property
Author: April lavine
11. Looking To Hire The Best Property Management Firm? 6 Questions To Ask
Author: Greg Paielli
12. Parsvnath Developers-property In Jodhpur
Author: Parsvnath Developers
13. What Are The Different Cscs Cards In Uk Construction Industry?
Author: Graeme Hick
14. Ghaziabad Best Residential Real Estate Investment Options In Ncr
Author: Surya Prakash
15. Now Get Service Apartments In Mangalore