ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Developing Real Estate Scenario In GurgaonBy Expert Author: Anuj Gupta
Gurgaon's development started in the early 80's when Maruti had open its manufacturing plant in the vicinity. Over the past few decades the city has seen a sudden upsurge in the presence of multinational companies because of the IT/ITES boom, which has resulted in huge demand of flats in Gurgaon. Of all the cities in NCR, this city has seen an unprecedented rise in the demand of residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon real estate has been developed owing to construction of several commercial hubs and integrated residential complexes. Though on an average India real estate sector is growing Gurgaon's real estate sector has given the most lucrative results. Gurgaon residential properties offer the most lavish and high-end amenities like clubhouses, fitness club, swimming pools, restaurants, library, landscaped gardens, etc. To lure investors several property developers in Gurgaon also offer their customers earthquake resistant building that also follow strict fire safety guidelines.
The real estate sector in Gurgaon has attracted customers due to the development of Delhi metro rail services, Gurgaon rapid metro rail line, DLF colonies, HUDA sectors, integrated Group housing societies, etc. The opening of Delhi- Gurgaon expressway and the completion of several housing and commercial projects in Gurgaon have also attracted foreign direct investment in the city.
Gurgaon houses one of India's top ranked business school, Management Development Institute. Apart from this, the city is home to several reputed educational institutions like Blue Bells Model School, Shri Ram Global School, K R Mangalam World School, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ryan International School, Ansal Institute of Technology, Apeejay College of Engineering, Dronacharya College of Engineering, ICFAI university, ITM University, IILM Institute for Higher Education, IIMT School of Management, etc.
Over the years many MNCs like Google, Genpact, Genesys Telecommunications, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Ranbaxy, HP, Pepsi, Samsung, etc. have opened their offices in Gurgaon which has led to further acceleration in prices of commercial properties in Gurgaon. Opening of shopping malls and entertainment hubs has also acted as a catalyst to improve the real estate scenario of Gurgaon. In short, the property prices in Gurgaon have seen an upward trend due to development of facilities and infrastructure.
Makaan.com, India's fastest growing real estate portal, features 1,2,3 BHK apartments across India. The site list Gurgaon property and properties from India real estate. On the website one can look for a buying, selling and renting flats in Gurgaon across variable price rates. Gurgaon property price rates are featured online and assist end-users know of market trends.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. How Are These 4 Factors Catered By Real Estate Agents Maroochydore
Author: Aaron Jones
2. Seeking Help From Real Estate Agents Cooroy For Best Quality Bargains
Author: Aaron Jones
3. The Secret Of Why Upcoming Residential Projects In Gurgaon Attracts People
Author: Ajit Gandhi
4. Tata Value Homes Destination 150 Gets The Best Hands Together
Author: vinay kumar
5. Here Are The Reasons Why You Should Hire A Property Management Service
Author: Susan Burris
6. Punit Group Endows Top Reasons Why You Must Invest In Thane
Author: Kunal Sutar
7. Gaur City 2 Enjoy Social Life With Privacy
Author: Amit Sharma
8. Things To Consider While Renting Using A Property Management Company
Author: Susan Burris
9. Oakmere Home Group Companies: Home Quality Review Of The Orchards At Bolton-le-sands
Author: Marion Meneely
10. A Pleasurable Living Experience At Tata Value Homes Destination 150
Author: kushalvir singh
11. 100percent Commission Real Estate Broker In Florida
12. Maximize The Potential Of Homes For Sale In Penticton
Author: Mark Wahlberg
13. Celestia Grand – An Independent House For Sale In Ludhiana By Omaxe
Author: Omaxe Ltd
14. Beach Front Homes For Sale Dana Point Ca Can Be Bought With Help From Agents
Author: jonny smith
15. The Influence Of The Internet On Property Purchase
Author: Daniel Morris