ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Organic Variety Redefining Purity And Softness Of Cotton
Total Articles: 2
Human triumph in science and technology has attained unprecedented height of success in the contemporary times. This achievement has both its pros and cons. Life – as a result of all the scientific breakthroughs – has become easier and more comfortable than ever, in one hand. However, on the other, technological accomplishments have enabled man to intervene excessively in the work of nature. Thus, invention of various fertilisers and pesticides has helped the society achieve green revolution. This has undoubtedly increased crop production to substantial extent, which invariably has brightened the chances of eradicating starvation, in places like Africa, to certain extent. On the flip side, the synthetic chemicals used to enhance harvest are destroying the natural food chain. Toxins present in these chemicals are finally coming back to us from the farm products, completing a vicious circle.
Society in the Modern Times
Health safety is a major concern in the modern times. The threat of residual toxins originating from farm products is looming large over the mankind. In fact, this hazard is attaining significance, in the ongoing times, at an exponential rate. In order to counteract this problem, organic varieties of various products have been launched into the market. This especial range of products is exclusively derived from various natural and organic sources. No man-made components are ever used in this exclusive line of production. In this context, certified organic cotton deserves unique mentioning.
• Cotton is a unanimously popular fibre and a major cash crop, since the historic times. It is – as everyone knows – a natural fibre that is grown abundantly all over the world. It is comfortable to wear, as well as pretty lightweight.
• However, courtesy human progress in technology, cultivation of cotton involves excessive application of various artificial chemicals. These substances rob the fibre of its natural purity and softness.
• Plants consume a negligible quantity of the synthetic substances, while the rest gradually blends with the atmosphere. Thus, cultivation of cotton is harmful in maintaining ecological balance.
• Moreover, the fibre has a natural tendency to retain the harmful chemicals. As such, whenever, we use any cotton product, residual toxins come in direct contact to our body. Eventually, the chemicals extract severe toll on health.
• Children – because of their sensitive immune system – are most vulnerable to this threat.
• Certified organic cotton is cultivated only in some selected locations on earth. This unique variety of the fibre is cultivated in a restricted environment that categorically denies using any synthetic product.
• Moreover, no artificial dyeing agent – unlike that with ordinary range of cotton – is applied to this either. This is the reason, for organic cotton products being available, in the market, only in a selected range of shades.
• This variety of the fibre is thoroughly free from residual toxins and hence, absolutely safe on health aspect. In fact, this is the most ideal clothing option for children
A steadily growing number of parents are opting for organic cotton products for their kids. Commercial prospect of this particular category of products is rising exponentially. A large and impressive assortment of clothing items is readily available, these days, across the retail segment.
Some of the more popular items in this context include
• Soft toys like doudou, pocket doudou, pillow doudou, pocket doll and cuddly doll
• Bedding item like blanket
• Clothing items like vest, booties and cardigan and
• Accessories like bib, burp cloth and towel, etc.
About the Author: The author – Mrs. Chris Garrao – is a prominent
blogger, having extensive knowledge on the textile industry. In this article she discusses about organic cotton made products.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Ready To Go Beach With Cheap Swimwear Uk
2. Atv Game Loaders | Atv/utv Supplies
Author: Richard L. Hollars
3. Tips For Purchasing Jewellery Online
Author: Alison Firth
4. Tips To Buying Designer Bikinis Online Uk
5. Golden Treat- Best At Your Service
Author: ponting brown
6. Buy Best Tableware Accessories At Fcml India
Author: FCML India
7. 4 Safety Tips To Avoid Electrical Hazards
Author: Auzaro Industry
8. Understanding The Difference Between Quartz And Mechanical Watches
Author: Anno Dominii
9. Find Best Cross Country Running Shoes Online
10. Choosing The Best Swiss Watch
Author: Caleb William
11. Shop Contemporary Stuart Moore Engagement Rings For A Little Twist In Traditional
Author: Hazel Mario
12. Keep 5 Things In Mind Before Buying Mens Diamond Wedding Bands
Author: Hazel Mario
13. In Search Of The Perfect Engagement Ring In San Francisco? Read This Post
Author: Hazel Mario
14. Buy Cheap Tv Show Dvds In Best Quality From Online Wholesale Supplier
15. Sari: Resemblance Of Indian Femininity
Author: Amaya Sharma