ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Organic Variety Redefining Purity And Softness Of Cotton
Total Articles: 2
Human triumph in science and technology has attained unprecedented height of success in the contemporary times. This achievement has both its pros and cons. Life – as a result of all the scientific breakthroughs – has become easier and more comfortable than ever, in one hand. However, on the other, technological accomplishments have enabled man to intervene excessively in the work of nature. Thus, invention of various fertilisers and pesticides has helped the society achieve green revolution. This has undoubtedly increased crop production to substantial extent, which invariably has brightened the chances of eradicating starvation, in places like Africa, to certain extent. On the flip side, the synthetic chemicals used to enhance harvest are destroying the natural food chain. Toxins present in these chemicals are finally coming back to us from the farm products, completing a vicious circle.
Society in the Modern Times
Health safety is a major concern in the modern times. The threat of residual toxins originating from farm products is looming large over the mankind. In fact, this hazard is attaining significance, in the ongoing times, at an exponential rate. In order to counteract this problem, organic varieties of various products have been launched into the market. This especial range of products is exclusively derived from various natural and organic sources. No man-made components are ever used in this exclusive line of production. In this context, certified organic cotton deserves unique mentioning.
• Cotton is a unanimously popular fibre and a major cash crop, since the historic times. It is – as everyone knows – a natural fibre that is grown abundantly all over the world. It is comfortable to wear, as well as pretty lightweight.
• However, courtesy human progress in technology, cultivation of cotton involves excessive application of various artificial chemicals. These substances rob the fibre of its natural purity and softness.
• Plants consume a negligible quantity of the synthetic substances, while the rest gradually blends with the atmosphere. Thus, cultivation of cotton is harmful in maintaining ecological balance.
• Moreover, the fibre has a natural tendency to retain the harmful chemicals. As such, whenever, we use any cotton product, residual toxins come in direct contact to our body. Eventually, the chemicals extract severe toll on health.
• Children – because of their sensitive immune system – are most vulnerable to this threat.
• Certified organic cotton is cultivated only in some selected locations on earth. This unique variety of the fibre is cultivated in a restricted environment that categorically denies using any synthetic product.
• Moreover, no artificial dyeing agent – unlike that with ordinary range of cotton – is applied to this either. This is the reason, for organic cotton products being available, in the market, only in a selected range of shades.
• This variety of the fibre is thoroughly free from residual toxins and hence, absolutely safe on health aspect. In fact, this is the most ideal clothing option for children
A steadily growing number of parents are opting for organic cotton products for their kids. Commercial prospect of this particular category of products is rising exponentially. A large and impressive assortment of clothing items is readily available, these days, across the retail segment.
Some of the more popular items in this context include
• Soft toys like doudou, pocket doudou, pillow doudou, pocket doll and cuddly doll
• Bedding item like blanket
• Clothing items like vest, booties and cardigan and
• Accessories like bib, burp cloth and towel, etc.
About the Author: The author – Mrs. Chris Garrao – is a prominent
blogger, having extensive knowledge on the textile industry. In this article she discusses about organic cotton made products.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Daniel Wellington Classy York Quartz Crystal Accent Dw00100069 (0922dw) Womens Watch
Author: Jasson C
2. Online Crackers Shopping
Author: Ayyan fireworks
3. Delve Into Luxury With Burberry!
4. The Pros Of Undershirts Revealed Ultimately
Author: Piter Nicolas
5. T-shirt Printing- Best Way To Make Personalized Shirts
Author: Gordon Garvin
6. Trendy Cover Ups For The Beach Makes Actual Fashion Statement
Author: Grace Miller
7. How Online Shopping For Kids Can Be Interesting For You
Author: Racheal Christion
8. Selecting The Best Hydroponic Supplies In An Online Hydro Store
Author: Erin Jim
9. Express Your Love With Custom Handmade Greeting Cards
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. How Online Shopping At Openkart Has Won Over Uae
11. What Are The Benefits Of Home Automation Systems?
Author: Nancy Pache
12. Points To Look For Before Buying Led Tunnel Lights
Author: Thamsyn Newton
13. Benefits & Features Of Mcbs & Mccbs
Author: Nancy Pache
14. Bath Gift Baskets - Take Her To A Calm Place
Author: Racheal Christion
15. A Complete Guide To The Ideal Men’s Walking Shoes For The Elders