ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Eagle Rock Homes And Real Estate - A Lesson In Gentrification
Total Articles: 31
Eagle Rock is a tight community located between Pasadena and Glendale. Eagle Rock is characterized by its numerous styles of homes. The neighborhoods of Eagle Rock are filled with homes in the Spanish and Mission style along with Art Deco. Eagle Rock is also one of the special neighborhoods in Los Angeles, which contains Streamline Moderne homes. There are also homes in the Craftsman and Georgian style sprinkled throughout Eagle Rock neighborhoods.
Eagle Rock homes have been steadily climbing in value. The price range for homes in Eagle Rock range between the low $500,000’s to the mid $900,000’s. The demand for homes in Eagle Rock is increasing because of the low-priced, high-quality homes sprouting up throughout the community.
The recent inhabitants of the neighborhood initiated the gentrification of Eagle Rock. Since the early 1900’s Eagle Rock has been known for its high concentration of artists and creative types. Filmmakers and writers and the combination of young professionals have worked together to increase the face value of Eagle Rock. Not only have the homes been repaired and restored, but new art galleries, coffee shops, and unique restaurants have been established as well. This fact has further helped Eagle Rock real estate to soar in value.
The majority of these new hot spots can be found on Colorado or Eagle Rock Blvd. Some traditional family restaurants include baked pizza at Casa Bianca, unique burgers at The Oinkster, delicious barbeque sandwiches from Dave’s Chillin & Grillin, succulent omelets at Pete’s, and Mexican food that tastes like its straight from Ensenada at Cacao Mexicatessen. There are also gourmet restaurants like Little Beast.
The schools in Eagle Rock have a wonderful reputation of delivering high quality education. The schools are located within the neighborhoods of Eagle Rock where it’s safe for children to walk to school. Some of the most well known elementary schools include Dahlia Heights and Eagle Rock Elementary. Occidental College can also be found tucked nicely within an Eagle Rock neighborhood. “Oxy” was founded in 1887 and is a private, liberal arts college. It was one of the first liberal arts colleges founded on the West Coast. Oxy is a great choice for college, because the students get the quaint neighborhood experience, and are also next door to the city of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles.
The gentrification of Eagle Rock has just begun. The attractive community continues to bring in more people. Eagle Rock will continue to grow and become one of the top neighborhoods in Los Angeles.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles