ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Echo Park Homes And Real Estate - Something For Everyone
Total Articles: 31
Real estate-wise, Echo Park is one of the up and coming areas in Los Angeles. It is located just northwest of downtown Los Angeles and east of Silver Lake. Echo Park is ideal for those who thrive off culture. The community is rich with restaurants, coffee houses, and boutiques, which serve to inspire its consumers. The nightlife is active with art galleries and music venues that exist to bring Echo Park together as a tight community. Echo Park homes are always in high demand for good reason.
Echo Park consists of several mini areas that offer an array of classical and modern architecture. The area of Angelino Heights provides an old town feel that draws in film crews shooting period pieces. The Victorian homes found in Angelino Heights are a part of the Los Angeles Historic Preservation overlay zones. This ensures that Angelino Heights preserves its old town, classical feel. Bungalows are the most common type of housing found in Echo Park. These Californian Bungalows are on average 1200 square feet and built before the 1940s. Most bungalows have at least two bedrooms and one bath. Echo Park has a variety of properties that range from flat lots to lots on hills. The lots on the hills have a beautiful view of downtown Los Angeles that stretch to the Pacific Ocean.
In addition to bungalows, there are many condos and houses available in Echo Park. Downtown Los Angeles is about 2 miles south of Echo Park, so the citizens of Echo Park may enjoy both the fast paced city life and the serene beauty of Echo Park. Citizens also have access to Echo Park Lake, which was created to provide power to its residents. However, today the lake is utilized for paddleboats, hiking, and picnicking. Echo Park Lake is home to the annual Lotus Festival.
The demographics of Echo Park include a wide variety of ethnicities, with a high density of Latinos, Asians, and Whites. Echo Park is one of the most densely populated areas of Los Angeles, and it continues to grow. The average age of citizens is 30 years old with an income of $38,000. Approximately 76% of the population consists of renters.
Echo Park is full of inspired people who work together to create their own special culture within Los Angeles. Echo Park is the perfect place for people to grow and help shape one of the most popular cities in Los Angeles. Because Echo Park real estate is always in such high demand, anyone interested in buying or selling homes should take the time to hire an Echo Park realtor with specific experience in this special neighborhood.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles