ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Atwater Village Homes And Real Estate - Always In Demand
Total Articles: 31
Each year Atwater Village grows as one of the most popular neighborhoods in Los Angeles. From the time it was built to present, Atwater Village homes have remained in high demand. It is northeast of downtown Los Angeles, between Glendale and Los Feliz. Because of its central location, the Golden State Freeway (Interstate 5) and the Glendale Freeway (2) pass directly through Atwater making it easily accessible to all areas of Los Angeles.
Atwater Village has been coined one of the friendliest neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Its main street, Glendale Blvd, is full of restaurants and shops that provide for entertaining, leisurely strolls. New shops and restaurants are always opening up making Atwater a unique, modern neighborhood. The LA River runs through Atwater and has beautiful bike paths lined with trees and shrubs. The community is proud of the shops they have to offer and puts on a Farmers Market on Sundays, which attracts people from surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Many of the housing units were built in the World War II era and consist of single-family homes, apartments, bungalows, and condos. When the Department of Water and Power was built in the early 1900s, Atwater gained many new citizens who were employed at the DWP. This working class of people contributed to developing Atwater into the friendly, middle class neighborhood that it is today. This group built many of the Spanish style bungalows that exist throughout the neighborhood. Most homes are prices between $500,000-$900,000. The population is a small 15,000 citizens with an average age of 34. The population is diverse with a high density of Latinos, Caucasions, and Asians. The yearly average income was $58,000 per household; this is close to the median income of Los Angeles. Approximately 59% of the population includes renters.
For families considering the neighborhood, there are three elementary schools present in Atwater Village. In the year 2000, approximately 22% of Atwater residents above the age of 25 had received a four-year degree. This number has continued to grow making Atwater Village a popular neighborhood amongst college graduates.
Many people are choosing to move to Atwater Village because of its considerable amount of perks. Its central location, variety of architecture, and original businesses give Atwater Village an original feel that is easy to call home. For those interested in in Atwater Village real estate, it is recommended that they consult an experienced Atwater Village real estate agent.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles