ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Atwater Village Homes And Real Estate - Always In Demand
Total Articles: 31
Each year Atwater Village grows as one of the most popular neighborhoods in Los Angeles. From the time it was built to present, Atwater Village homes have remained in high demand. It is northeast of downtown Los Angeles, between Glendale and Los Feliz. Because of its central location, the Golden State Freeway (Interstate 5) and the Glendale Freeway (2) pass directly through Atwater making it easily accessible to all areas of Los Angeles.
Atwater Village has been coined one of the friendliest neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Its main street, Glendale Blvd, is full of restaurants and shops that provide for entertaining, leisurely strolls. New shops and restaurants are always opening up making Atwater a unique, modern neighborhood. The LA River runs through Atwater and has beautiful bike paths lined with trees and shrubs. The community is proud of the shops they have to offer and puts on a Farmers Market on Sundays, which attracts people from surrounding Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Many of the housing units were built in the World War II era and consist of single-family homes, apartments, bungalows, and condos. When the Department of Water and Power was built in the early 1900s, Atwater gained many new citizens who were employed at the DWP. This working class of people contributed to developing Atwater into the friendly, middle class neighborhood that it is today. This group built many of the Spanish style bungalows that exist throughout the neighborhood. Most homes are prices between $500,000-$900,000. The population is a small 15,000 citizens with an average age of 34. The population is diverse with a high density of Latinos, Caucasions, and Asians. The yearly average income was $58,000 per household; this is close to the median income of Los Angeles. Approximately 59% of the population includes renters.
For families considering the neighborhood, there are three elementary schools present in Atwater Village. In the year 2000, approximately 22% of Atwater residents above the age of 25 had received a four-year degree. This number has continued to grow making Atwater Village a popular neighborhood amongst college graduates.
Many people are choosing to move to Atwater Village because of its considerable amount of perks. Its central location, variety of architecture, and original businesses give Atwater Village an original feel that is easy to call home. For those interested in in Atwater Village real estate, it is recommended that they consult an experienced Atwater Village real estate agent.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon