ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Altadena, Ca - Wide Range Of Real Estate Offerings
Total Articles: 31
Altadena is unique in that it offers a range of high quality real estate inclusive to those with low and high sources of income. Altadena is located north of Pasadena and 14 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. Residents are able to enjoy the goings-on of the high paced city just over the hill, and the tranquility of a small town. Because of the close proximity to Eaton Canyon, Altadena offers a variety of properties ranging from level, flat lots to scenic, hillside views. The average monthly temperature is 72 degrees and is considered to be a warm-summer Mediterranean climate. Real estate in Altadena ranges from $200,000 to multi-million dollar homes.
Because of the range of homes available, from modest to mansions, a number of Altadena houses for sale are almost always available, regardless of the real estate market.
Altadena has a quaint community of 43,000 people with predominantly Caucasion, Hispanic, and African-American communities. 98.8% of the population lives in households, which provides a consistent residential environment throughout the city. The average age in Altadena is 41.8 years with a median income of $82,854 per household, which was a $20,000 increase since the year 2000.
Altadena is known for several points of interest. Altadena is home to a California historical landmark, Christmas Tree Lane. A tradition since the 1920’s, Christmas Tree Lane is a mile long road and the oldest, largest, outdoor lighting attraction in the world. One of the attractions found on Christmas Tree Lane is the Balian Mansion. The Balian Mansion has been lit since 1955 and is considered one of the first holiday lit houses. Altadena is also home to the free botanical garden at The Cobb Estate. The United States Forest Service is the caretaker encourages hikers to explore the numerous trails surrounding the estate that lead up to Echo Mountain. There are also many recreational parks, like Farnsworth Park. Farnsworth Park was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. This park includes a clubhouse and amphitheater where patrons can enjoy picnics and parties.
Altadena residents are zoned into Pasadena Unified School District, which contains over fifteen public schools and five private schools. Altadena is comprised of a multi-ethnic and cross-cultural community.
Altadena is a welcoming community that offers comfortable weather, stimulating nature, and a variety of houses. This variety allows people of all backgrounds an opportunity live an enriched life in a beautiful location. Buyers and sellers of homes in Altadena are advised to seek out the assistance of an experienced Altadena real estate agent who specializes in this desirable neighborhood.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles