ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In The Los Angeles District Of Hermon
Total Articles: 31
The small, eclectic enclave of Hermon, with its open spaces, short commutes and affordable homes, is fast becoming one of LA's most sought-after neighborhoods.
The small Los Angeles district of Hermon is a very special community indeed. Located in a half-square-mile area, Hermon might instead be called “tiny”. Since the early 90's, Hermon has been undergoing a renaissance. With increased interest in the Northeast Los Angeles real estate that has seen homes in communities like Highland Park and Eagle Rock skyrocket in value, Hermon real estate is now enjoying its own resurgence.
Younger working class and professional couples, attracted to the area but seeking an even quieter and peaceful community, are purchasing the small character homes and remodeling them, contributing the Hermon's long-waited and exciting gentrification. Once accessible only by a bridge over the Arroyo Seco, Hermon retains a pleasant feeling of isolation from the bustle of the emerging hipster communities to the West.
Established in 1903, Hermon has a rich history and is known for it's open spaces and undeveloped hillsides, with large parks that feature century-old sycamore trees that align the Arroyo Seco Parkway. With it's close proximity to the 110 freeway, downtown LA is only ten minutes away. A small retail and commercial hub is located at the center of town that features an independent market, two restaurants and more.
Highly regarded public schools, an elementary school and a charter high school, are located within Hermon’s boundaries, as are two public parks, Hermon Park and Ernest E. Debs Regional Park, as well as Hermon dog park.
Hermon was founded around the turn of the century and the homes that are being bought and remodeled reflect that fact. Small cottages and bungalows built on small lots still dominate the residential community, with a variable mix of Craftsman, Spanish and mid-century homes built during the ensuing years.
Because demand for homes in Hermon is typically high and inventory is typically low, real estate in Hermon has become a seller’s market. Both buyers and sellers, then, are advised to work only with real estate agents who are experienced and intimately familiar with Hermon’s real estate market to represent them in the transaction.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions