ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In The Los Angeles District Of Hermon
Total Articles: 31
The small, eclectic enclave of Hermon, with its open spaces, short commutes and affordable homes, is fast becoming one of LA's most sought-after neighborhoods.
The small Los Angeles district of Hermon is a very special community indeed. Located in a half-square-mile area, Hermon might instead be called “tiny”. Since the early 90's, Hermon has been undergoing a renaissance. With increased interest in the Northeast Los Angeles real estate that has seen homes in communities like Highland Park and Eagle Rock skyrocket in value, Hermon real estate is now enjoying its own resurgence.
Younger working class and professional couples, attracted to the area but seeking an even quieter and peaceful community, are purchasing the small character homes and remodeling them, contributing the Hermon's long-waited and exciting gentrification. Once accessible only by a bridge over the Arroyo Seco, Hermon retains a pleasant feeling of isolation from the bustle of the emerging hipster communities to the West.
Established in 1903, Hermon has a rich history and is known for it's open spaces and undeveloped hillsides, with large parks that feature century-old sycamore trees that align the Arroyo Seco Parkway. With it's close proximity to the 110 freeway, downtown LA is only ten minutes away. A small retail and commercial hub is located at the center of town that features an independent market, two restaurants and more.
Highly regarded public schools, an elementary school and a charter high school, are located within Hermon’s boundaries, as are two public parks, Hermon Park and Ernest E. Debs Regional Park, as well as Hermon dog park.
Hermon was founded around the turn of the century and the homes that are being bought and remodeled reflect that fact. Small cottages and bungalows built on small lots still dominate the residential community, with a variable mix of Craftsman, Spanish and mid-century homes built during the ensuing years.
Because demand for homes in Hermon is typically high and inventory is typically low, real estate in Hermon has become a seller’s market. Both buyers and sellers, then, are advised to work only with real estate agents who are experienced and intimately familiar with Hermon’s real estate market to represent them in the transaction.
Investing / Finance Articles1. These Monetary Items Are Modified For Conveying Simple
Author: Tommy Harisson
2. M&a Advisory Firms
Author: Sandeep Sharma
3. Want To Invest In The Share Market For The Long Term ? The Prior The Better!
Author: Mahendra Rajput
4. Indian Gold Trading
Author: wasim rizwan
5. You Are Affirmed Cash In A While Without Such Commitments
Author: Jim Carry
6. Why You Need To Go Over The Internet Before Applying For A Home Loan
Author: Chandani Jawar
7. You Require Cash Just By Enrolling Yourself With The Loan Specialist
Author: Alexander Zeus
8. Benefits Of Getting Instant Cash Loans In I Hour India
Author: Akanksha mishra
9. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
10. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
11. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
12. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
13. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
14. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
15. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani