ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In The Los Angeles District Of Hermon
Total Articles: 31
The small, eclectic enclave of Hermon, with its open spaces, short commutes and affordable homes, is fast becoming one of LA's most sought-after neighborhoods.
The small Los Angeles district of Hermon is a very special community indeed. Located in a half-square-mile area, Hermon might instead be called “tiny”. Since the early 90's, Hermon has been undergoing a renaissance. With increased interest in the Northeast Los Angeles real estate that has seen homes in communities like Highland Park and Eagle Rock skyrocket in value, Hermon real estate is now enjoying its own resurgence.
Younger working class and professional couples, attracted to the area but seeking an even quieter and peaceful community, are purchasing the small character homes and remodeling them, contributing the Hermon's long-waited and exciting gentrification. Once accessible only by a bridge over the Arroyo Seco, Hermon retains a pleasant feeling of isolation from the bustle of the emerging hipster communities to the West.
Established in 1903, Hermon has a rich history and is known for it's open spaces and undeveloped hillsides, with large parks that feature century-old sycamore trees that align the Arroyo Seco Parkway. With it's close proximity to the 110 freeway, downtown LA is only ten minutes away. A small retail and commercial hub is located at the center of town that features an independent market, two restaurants and more.
Highly regarded public schools, an elementary school and a charter high school, are located within Hermon’s boundaries, as are two public parks, Hermon Park and Ernest E. Debs Regional Park, as well as Hermon dog park.
Hermon was founded around the turn of the century and the homes that are being bought and remodeled reflect that fact. Small cottages and bungalows built on small lots still dominate the residential community, with a variable mix of Craftsman, Spanish and mid-century homes built during the ensuing years.
Because demand for homes in Hermon is typically high and inventory is typically low, real estate in Hermon has become a seller’s market. Both buyers and sellers, then, are advised to work only with real estate agents who are experienced and intimately familiar with Hermon’s real estate market to represent them in the transaction.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs