ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Look At Real Estate In The Los Angeles District Of Hermon
Total Articles: 31
The small, eclectic enclave of Hermon, with its open spaces, short commutes and affordable homes, is fast becoming one of LA's most sought-after neighborhoods.
The small Los Angeles district of Hermon is a very special community indeed. Located in a half-square-mile area, Hermon might instead be called “tiny”. Since the early 90's, Hermon has been undergoing a renaissance. With increased interest in the Northeast Los Angeles real estate that has seen homes in communities like Highland Park and Eagle Rock skyrocket in value, Hermon real estate is now enjoying its own resurgence.
Younger working class and professional couples, attracted to the area but seeking an even quieter and peaceful community, are purchasing the small character homes and remodeling them, contributing the Hermon's long-waited and exciting gentrification. Once accessible only by a bridge over the Arroyo Seco, Hermon retains a pleasant feeling of isolation from the bustle of the emerging hipster communities to the West.
Established in 1903, Hermon has a rich history and is known for it's open spaces and undeveloped hillsides, with large parks that feature century-old sycamore trees that align the Arroyo Seco Parkway. With it's close proximity to the 110 freeway, downtown LA is only ten minutes away. A small retail and commercial hub is located at the center of town that features an independent market, two restaurants and more.
Highly regarded public schools, an elementary school and a charter high school, are located within Hermon’s boundaries, as are two public parks, Hermon Park and Ernest E. Debs Regional Park, as well as Hermon dog park.
Hermon was founded around the turn of the century and the homes that are being bought and remodeled reflect that fact. Small cottages and bungalows built on small lots still dominate the residential community, with a variable mix of Craftsman, Spanish and mid-century homes built during the ensuing years.
Because demand for homes in Hermon is typically high and inventory is typically low, real estate in Hermon has become a seller’s market. Both buyers and sellers, then, are advised to work only with real estate agents who are experienced and intimately familiar with Hermon’s real estate market to represent them in the transaction.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah