ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
How To Do Procedure To Convert Csv To Mysql?
Total Articles: 7
While working with database management system, you may need to change your database software. You may need to shift your existing data in the present database to a newer one. Here we will see how to convert CSV to MySQL.
You must get a data loader, in order to perform this procedure to move your database from one format to other. Here we will be looking at, how CSV database format can be loaded to MySQL database format. Before, we move further, let’s see what CSV database is. CSV or Comma Separated Values is a tabular formation of data, which is in plain text format and therefore don’t support execution of database operations.
You can follow these simple steps to convert CSV to MySQL database with data loader,
Start new Session.
• Select source data type and destination data type.
• Setup server details and connect with preferred source database. A list of tables within the database will be open.
• In this step find the desired destination database, where you want to relocate your exiting database.
• Loader will open the source and destination tables, you can click on column button to perform column mapping.
• Save and schedule your session. There are various options, you must pick according to your preference.
• Press start button to initiate the transfer of your CSV file.
This is step by step procedure to convert CSV to MySQL data base with help of easy wizard on the data loader.
Convert MS Access to MySQL
You can convert MS Access to MySQL database, or can export the table itself, with this simple procedure. However, you must keep in mind that this process doesn’t involve any data loader, which otherwise you can use as mentioned above for CSV files.
Open Access database or any Access project saved in your system. This step will open Database window which will open list of Access projects available in your computer.
Select any table or query by clicking over it.
• In next step, you have to assign two parameters. First in Export Object type Object name and in “Save as Type” option, select ODBC Databases ().
• Again go back to Export dialog box and type a name for your database or keep the suggested one and click OK.
• In this stage, Select Data Source dialog box will open. This dialog box holds all the data sources for ODBC drivers installed in the system. You will find two tabs named as File Data Source and Machine Data Source, click any one of it and then double-click on Connector/ODBC or Connector/ODBC 3.51 data source to export your data to.
• MS Access will connect to MySQL from this data patch and will be able to export new tables and data from your MS Access files.
This is simple process that will allow you to get your MS Access file on MySQL database; else you can use data loader to convert MS Access to MySQL database, which is a relatively easier and more controlled process to convert your databases.
Kenneth Wilson has reviewed so many software programs intended for importing and exporting data between common database formats. He has found Data Loader to be a simple, but powerful tool to Convert MS Access to MySQL. The tool has features like full column mapping, bulk inserts, folder polling, etc. You can Convert CSV to MySQL too. Just download the trial version for free.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Protecting Data With Cloud Security Los Angeles Solutions
Author: Cyber Defense Group
2. Church Donation Software: Four Crucial Elements!
Author: Stephen Hendy
3. Cloudway Helps You To Regulate Cash-flow With Sap Ariba Snap Procurement
Author: Cloudway Consulting
4. Big Data To The Rescue Of The Banking And Financial Sector
Author: Diya Jones
5. What Are Custom Healthcare Softwares And Why Should You Know More About It?
6. A Quick Update On The Accounting Strategies
7. Easy Ways Of Iphone And Android Phone Data Recovery
Author: Martin Richardson
8. How To Make An App Like Uber
Author: Aleksandra Bessalitskykh
9. Stella Microsoft Ost To Pst Converter & Recovery Software
Author: Stella Data Recovery
10. What Is Crm ..?
Author: Brilliant Infosys
11. How To Do Basic Network Management With Snmp
Author: Gambit Communications
12. Help Desk Solutions Software Company In Inida
13. Top 4 Reasons To Hire Software Development Company In Singapore
14. Fear Of Digital Transformation?
Author: Deepak Malhan
15. How Can Enterprise Applications Deliver Value Through Agile Testing In 2019
Author: Diya Jones