ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
How To Identify The Best Features In Taco Cart Caterers
Total Articles: 18
As most people know, restaurant and catering reviews can be very subjective. Still, there are foodservice companies that succeed because of a combination of food, service and panache that sets them a peg above the rest in their category – and customers know it.
The relatively young catering category of taco carts is emerging on the West Coast and generating notice by event planners everywhere. With different companies offering similar fare, one might be tempted to think of them generically. But that would be a big mistake – there can be just as much a difference from company A to company B as there are among pizzerias, wedding cake bakers and gourmet seafood restaurants.
The first consideration of course should be the food. Insist on a tasting, if possible, when reviewing taco cart caterers.
Second, consider the overall planning and execution of the event. This has to work for you and your event, including the event guests and the sponsoring organization. If you’re an experienced event producer, you probably have a good idea of how that works if not some familiarity with on-site taco catering.
But for the novice and experienced party planner alike, customer satisfaction ratings are a strong indicator. From a study of Yelp reviews, the following characteristics seem to be prominent on the minds of the taconistas:
• Food: look for taste, variety, a break from the ordinary
• Variety of selections, with quality in the food ranging from taco fillings to shells, salsas and toppings
• Caterer able to handle large (75 or more people) parties
• Sufficient set-up time is allotted
• Friendly event staff, including wait staff who walk around to direct people to the food and announcing a “last call” before closing down.
• Adaptability to party venue, providing ideas on where the set-up would best serve guest convenience
• Price reasonable relative to service and food quality
• Creative themes, adapting the taco cart to the overall event
• Providing other services, including bartenders/bar set-up and music (live or DJ)
• Sufficient set-ups and service level to keep lines short (to maximize diners’ time socializing and eating)
When speaking with vendors for any type of event – be it wedding, office or family party taco cart caterers – you might use the above criteria as your checklist.
A final note: The chemistry between event planners and caterers is always of paramount importance. Who wants to spend a month or more in planning something with a professional who makes you uncomfortable in any respect? Planning parties should have some joy involved – studies show that when people are having fun working they will be more creative and even more productive.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Primary Considerations For Embarking On A Catering Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
2. Why Should You Choose Spit Roast Catering Service For Your Next Event?
Author: Mario Sazos
3. Global Flavors (food & Beverages) Market Trend
4. Simple Reasons People Become Overweight
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Advantages Of A Meal Delivery Service At Your Home Or Office
Author: oliver shin
6. Best Non Veg Catering
Author: Anjappar singapore
7. How To Choose An Ideal Appetizer Recipes For A New Ongoing Party
Author: Supriya Kutty
8. Kiss The Cook
Author: Joseph Rubino
9. Napa Valley's Luxury Winery Experiences
Author: Michael Keenan
10. Global Frozen Potato Market Trend
11. Safety Do’s And Don’ts For Commercial Kitchen Supplies
Author: Joseph Rubino
12. Automatic Coffee Vending Machines
Author: Cafe Desire
13. Organic Applesauce Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
14. Pure Cow Milk & Ghee - Farmville
15. Synthetic Food Antioxidants Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026