ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Ask For More Than Just Great Food From Your Taco Cart Caterer
Total Articles: 18
Service with a smile should be expected. But so too should prompt arrival, a problem-solving attitude and people who clean up messes.
Who saw this coming? Taco cart catering has becoming one of the biggest stories in special event planning in Southern California this decade. Much of it has to do with the food – tasty and easy to eat while mingling in a crowd, and exceptionally adaptable to a variety of gourmet ingredients.
But taco cart popularity also has to do with other factors. Taco carts can go where full-service sit-down meals can’t. This opens up many more venue options for corporate events, weddings, anniversaries, fund-raisers, production shoots and every other type of function.
But the better quality mobile taco cart companies have something else very important to offer besides a great gourmet taco catering menu: service. Goodness knows we have all experienced the downside of bad service due to poorly hired and trained personnel. The better vendors are putting a premium on having the right people working their events – it’s what makes the difference between mediocre and exemplary occasions.
What distinguishes one catering service from the other? Ask your candidates about what happens in four critical time periods around your event:
1. Planning. Does your contact listen to you in what you want? Do you get confirmation of all details in writing?
2. As guests arrive. Your taco caterer needs to arrive early enough to be adequately set up before anyone arrives. Their preparation makes you look ready.
3. As your event unfolds. The event should be – or appear to be – effortless. But that’s for the host and the guests. In contrast, this is the time when the cook-server at the taco cart is in maximum performance mode. He or she will help diners identify the best taco combinations, advising on what to expect with new ingredients. He will work with speedy efficiency. And he will remain pleasant throughout, even if diners’ demands are over the top.
4. After the guests have left. Who will do the food service clean up? Where will trash go? How will the taco carts be removed from the venue, and on what schedule? While this needs to be negotiated in the planning stage, it comes down to the implementation of the plan. If the finish is unsatisfactory, it may be all you remember about the service overall.
In other words, this requires that the event planner ask a sufficient number of questions to determine if the service quality can be dependable. That shouldn’t be anything to be shy about: if you are the customer, you have every right to know what to expect. After all, you are most likely to know the expectations of your guests.
Taco cart catering has made event planning easier because it opens up possibilities for where and when events can happen. The largely self-contained taco carts can go almost anywhere, making it possible to move event components around to satisfy needs of attendees.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Primary Considerations For Embarking On A Catering Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
2. Why Should You Choose Spit Roast Catering Service For Your Next Event?
Author: Mario Sazos
3. Global Flavors (food & Beverages) Market Trend
4. Simple Reasons People Become Overweight
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Advantages Of A Meal Delivery Service At Your Home Or Office
Author: oliver shin
6. Best Non Veg Catering
Author: Anjappar singapore
7. How To Choose An Ideal Appetizer Recipes For A New Ongoing Party
Author: Supriya Kutty
8. Kiss The Cook
Author: Joseph Rubino
9. Napa Valley's Luxury Winery Experiences
Author: Michael Keenan
10. Global Frozen Potato Market Trend
11. Safety Do’s And Don’ts For Commercial Kitchen Supplies
Author: Joseph Rubino
12. Automatic Coffee Vending Machines
Author: Cafe Desire
13. Organic Applesauce Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
14. Pure Cow Milk & Ghee - Farmville
15. Synthetic Food Antioxidants Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026