ALL >> Business >> View Article
Farm Machinery And Equipment For Agricultural Operations
Total Articles: 20
Right from the dawn of civilization, agriculture has been the way of life for many people in different countries of the world. Even though, the techniques of handling livestock and crops have changed over these years, the objective remains the same and it is nothing, but to produce healthy yields for human consumption. Even though, previously heavy machines were not used, modern agriculture is greatly dependant on farm machinery and equipment for day-to-day operations.
Like many other machineries, agricultural machineries also wear with time and usage and they should be replaced then and there. In some cases, changing some parts alone and servicing can get back the machinery to working condition, while in some cases, it will become necessary to replace it with a new one. Even, for new farmers, some agricultural supplies become essential for ensuring the smooth functioning of the farm activities. Some of these items are detailed below:
Harrow: This equipment is the same like a plough and it is meant for loosening the soil. Even though, modern harrows are designed in such a way that they can be fitted to the tractor for loosening the soil in the entire land within a few minutes, conventional harrows that can be attached to oxen or horses are also sold these days for the convenience of agriculturists.
Cultivator: This is an agricultural tool used for secondary tillage. This includes some activities like digging, overturning and stirring of soil. These activities will be helpful in removing weeds from the soil that spoil the growth of the cultivated seeds.
Chisel Plough: The purpose of this farm equipment is to aerate the soil and it can also keep the crop residue intact at the top of the land. This device can also be used by attaching it to the farm tractor or to farm animals.
Planter: As the name implies, it is used for dispersing and for sowing seeds in the land. With this device, it will be possible for the agriculturists to distribute the seeds evenly in a precise manner along the rows.
Reaper: This tool will be helpful for reaping the crops in the process of harvesting.
Not only the above-mentioned devices, but many other farm machinery and equipment is available in the market. Nowadays, there are companies selling agricultural supplies and machinery online and visiting these portals can give an idea to newbie farmers about the different devices available for making their work easier and for ensuring better production.
Carrs Billington Agriculture supplies the farming and rural communities with a comprehensive range. In addition to being one of the UK’s leading suppliers of new used farm machinery, we have an extensive stock holding of used major manufacturer’s tractors, bailers, ATV’s and more. For more info about details click here browse our website.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining