ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Save Money On Your Paris Vacations!
Total Articles: 3
One of the most popular destinations in the world is Paris. The capital city of France, Paris is sought after for its romantic atmosphere and the world famous Eifel Tower. It is said that once you visit Paris you will not be interested to check out any other destination in the world – such is the beauty and charm of the place. Some of the major Paris Attractions include:
• Notre Dame Cathedral (Notre Dame de Paris)
• The Louvre (Musée du Louvre)
• Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe
• the world famous Eifel Tower
It is said that no Paris Vacations can be complete if you exclude any of these major attractions. However there is one thing that you need to keep in mind. Paris is an expensive city but if you know how to plan your trip then you will be saving quite an amount of money.
One major way that you can save up on your money is by planning wisely on your Paris Accommodations. Although Paris is an expensive city yet it has accommodations of different types in order to suit the budget of its vast range of travellers. Instead of spending your money on a 5 star accommodation where you are going to stay only for the night, select a 2 star hotel or if you are an individual traveller opt for a hostel where you can easily share the room with several other people.
Several factors that you need to consider when you are booking your accommodation:
• The hotel / hostel should be nearby to the different locations that you will visit. This will save a certain amount of money on transportation as well.
• Don’t opt for laundry service as it will be charged. Room cleaning is free but laundry is not. So avoid it.
• While booking the hotel insist on including your breakfast on the price charged. There are many hotels that offer bed and breakfast service.
• If the weather (when you will be visiting) is pleasant then opt for Non AC rooms as you will be charged less.
• Don’t make any phone calls from the hotel / hostel because you will be charged.
• If you are travelling in a group then insist on a discount on the overall rate as you will be booking several rooms with them.
However before you go ahead and book a hotel do a little bit research on them in Google to know more about the safety and security offered by the hotel. There is another way by which you can save money on our trip. Instead on spending on a lavish lunch or dinner, eat your meals at small joints. Some of these small joints offer excellent food and don’t cost that much as well. When one is travelling the main purpose is to discover the place and its different attractions and not to eat lavish meals, until and unless you are travelling to Paris to try out authentic French cuisine from the top notch restaurants.
About The Author:-
Refer to: http://www.parisfrance.com/ in order to know more about Paris Vacations, Paris Accommodations, and Paris Attractions.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David