ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Save Money On Your Paris Vacations!
Total Articles: 3
One of the most popular destinations in the world is Paris. The capital city of France, Paris is sought after for its romantic atmosphere and the world famous Eifel Tower. It is said that once you visit Paris you will not be interested to check out any other destination in the world – such is the beauty and charm of the place. Some of the major Paris Attractions include:
• Notre Dame Cathedral (Notre Dame de Paris)
• The Louvre (Musée du Louvre)
• Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe
• the world famous Eifel Tower
It is said that no Paris Vacations can be complete if you exclude any of these major attractions. However there is one thing that you need to keep in mind. Paris is an expensive city but if you know how to plan your trip then you will be saving quite an amount of money.
One major way that you can save up on your money is by planning wisely on your Paris Accommodations. Although Paris is an expensive city yet it has accommodations of different types in order to suit the budget of its vast range of travellers. Instead of spending your money on a 5 star accommodation where you are going to stay only for the night, select a 2 star hotel or if you are an individual traveller opt for a hostel where you can easily share the room with several other people.
Several factors that you need to consider when you are booking your accommodation:
• The hotel / hostel should be nearby to the different locations that you will visit. This will save a certain amount of money on transportation as well.
• Don’t opt for laundry service as it will be charged. Room cleaning is free but laundry is not. So avoid it.
• While booking the hotel insist on including your breakfast on the price charged. There are many hotels that offer bed and breakfast service.
• If the weather (when you will be visiting) is pleasant then opt for Non AC rooms as you will be charged less.
• Don’t make any phone calls from the hotel / hostel because you will be charged.
• If you are travelling in a group then insist on a discount on the overall rate as you will be booking several rooms with them.
However before you go ahead and book a hotel do a little bit research on them in Google to know more about the safety and security offered by the hotel. There is another way by which you can save money on our trip. Instead on spending on a lavish lunch or dinner, eat your meals at small joints. Some of these small joints offer excellent food and don’t cost that much as well. When one is travelling the main purpose is to discover the place and its different attractions and not to eat lavish meals, until and unless you are travelling to Paris to try out authentic French cuisine from the top notch restaurants.
About The Author:-
Refer to: http://www.parisfrance.com/ in order to know more about Paris Vacations, Paris Accommodations, and Paris Attractions.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler